GO!

HQ ??/Problem in "Give Paw" stroll

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Badger- Hunter's- Little- Smokie

Come closer!- Have U been dog- approved?

Barked: Sat May 28, '05 6:11pm PST 
Hi! My mom, sister Gretchen and I have been trying to go on the New Additions Gimme Some Paw stroll. It goes OK for a couple dogs then we get a page saying "There's supp0sed to be a dog here.....shy.....". When we click continue stroll, it says "Last dog Ricky or Riley, you voted N/A paws" at the top of the next dog. When we continue to vote, the vote on all the next dogs says "You voted N/A paws.

We've restarted the stroll several times and after 4-5 dogs it gives us the same error message. The same dog name "Ricky or Riley" shows up as the last dog voted on (we don't get to see him though).

Help! I don't want to mess up anyone's votes and make them think no one likes their pages.

Smoke
[notify]
Noid

Naked Noid

Barked: Mon May 30, '05 7:56pm PST 
I'm having the same problem and now on the home page my dogs and cat are going in a different order everytime I go there. This happened once before last week and HQ fixed it but whatever it was seems to be back again, hopefully they'll fix it quickly.
[notify]
----Jordan--- --

Sweet & gentle- rabble rouser

Barked: Tue May 31, '05 12:11pm PST 
A little problem this weekend doing a Paw stroll was it'd only give dogs from the last week...that is, only newbies were coming up...the 2nd stroll when I made double sure to click Give Paw and not New Additions, same thing. woof!
[notify]

Dogster HQ

Barked: Tue May 31, '05 12:20pm PST 
Woof! We'll be looking right into these. Thanks for writing. You doggies rule!
Sully

the Mighty

Barked: Tue May 31, '05 1:29pm PST 
Ditto here, HQ--when we try and give paw this last week, we the "Oops, a dog was supposed to be here" page on almost every other click....so we get one dog, then the missing page, then one dog, then the missing page.....etc. It's so sad : ( We want to let other dogsters know we love 'em, but can't reach them.
[notify]