GO!

Hi, just got here!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Cookie

the chi-weenie

Barked: Tue Jan 3, '12 11:55am PST 
Just wanted to introduce myself & Cookie. dog walk

Also, is it supposed to take forever to upload photos? confused
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jan 4, '12 10:32am PST 
Hello Cookie and person. Welcome to dogster.welcomehug We will be sending you a pup pal request. It doesn't always take forever to upload/download but depending on how web traffic is in general and on dogster at the time you try to do things it can sometimes be a little longer than you'd think it should take. Hope you enjoy the site and don't be afraid to share opinions,stories,advice or whatever it's usually a pretty friendly place.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Jan 4, '12 5:43pm PST 
welcome Cookie

Like M&K said, the time it takes to upload a picture varies. I have noticed it's been pretty slow the past few days though.
[notify]

Cookie

the chi-weenie

Barked: Wed Jan 4, '12 7:13pm PST 
thanks for the welcome big grin

lol yeah my photos never finished uploading! I'll have to try again to see if it works.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Jan 5, '12 6:35pm PST 
welcome Cookie! Enjoy Dogster - theres lots to do and lots to see.... enjoy!
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Jan 6, '12 9:57am PST 
Hi Cookie welcome. Dogster is lots of fun and there is lots of support, too!

XOXO
Annie
[notify]