GO!

First post and breed question!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Dodger

Cooler than a- polar bear's toe- nails ;-)

Barked: Fri May 13, '11 6:57pm PST 
Holy cow...seizures?! Totally not worth it in that case...its actually not a big problem for Dodger, but since he's never leashed and runs around he inevitably picks up ticks and stuff...guess I'll just have to wait and see how effective these medical drops are. BTW, thanks for the spray on tip!
[notify]
Seegmiller- Decker- Terriers

Best Kept Secret- In The USA!!!

Barked: Sat May 14, '11 3:21pm PST 
I just found Dogster and I am also really lovin this place!!! blue dog

Edited by moderator Fri Oct 7, '11 11:08pm PST

Edited by forums moderator
Dodger

Cooler than a- polar bear's toe- nails ;-)

Barked: Sat May 14, '11 7:15pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster! That's a cute pup you got! Decker Terriers are super rare and glad to see one on Dogster! way to go
[notify]

Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Sun May 22, '11 3:38pm PST 
I, too, am convinced of some type of hound.

Welcome to Dogster, Dodger!
[notify]
Tanuk CGC

Sherpa Tanuk of- Everest

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 11:00am PST 
As someone with Saint experience, Dodger definitely has a good portion of Saint in him. Otherwise, maybe some lab/boxer? I could perhaps a bit of hound, sometimes it's hard to tell unless you see their movements and personality though. Our Saint Layla was a big barker, you'd think we had cujo in here! The boxers tend to do the lifting up when barking thing, as do the labs in our neighborhood, so that's a toss up.
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri May 27, '11 12:04pm PST 
cheercheer Welcome to Dogster! This is a wonderful community! Pal request on its way! big grinbig grin
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2