GO!

Hi! I'm new here.

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Chloe- ♥

Captain- Chloe-Captain of- the Water Park

Barked: Sat Nov 27, '10 6:18pm PST 
I'm new to Dogster and a relative of mine has a dog named Chloe. Although I love it when they bring Chloe to different places, I can't until I can get a dog of my own.
[notify]
Brutus

Tennis ball,- tennis ball,- tennis ball...

Barked: Sat Nov 27, '10 6:26pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster! wave Its nice to meet you.

If you have any questions, just let me know! I will start you off by sending you a friend request and a rosette. Have fun! Dogster is a great website and were so glad to have you here! Woof Woof, Brutus and Buckeye
[notify]
Snowflake♥(My Angel)

Will beloved- forever by Miss- Michaela

Barked: Sun Nov 28, '10 2:12pm PST 
Hi there wave Chloe...

It's nice to make new furry friends on Dogster.. Lots of ways to have FUN!!
snoopy

Anyway, I'm snowflake and my family is Dagger, Blue, Key Kat, Sassy, Country, and Nala!!.Beauty is ADOPTABLE!!!..SHES A LOVING DALMATIAN/AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD!

We enjoy giving out advice and tips for our good FURIENDS!!big grinbig grinbig grin..

First I gave you your first gift..I belive we meet by American Eskimo VS. Brichon Frise..Snowflake is an American also I have mentioned!!!big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin...

I will start second by sending you a friend request..

TO see stuff go to MY ACCOUNT and looking where it say PENDING REQUEST..there will be a number there like for EX:1 Click on that, and there will be like a dog's name with the word ACCEPT OR DECLINE..CLICK ON ANY ONE YOU WOULD LIKE..

Need anything just give me a howl..C YA L8r!!big grinbig grinblue dogdog
[notify]

Sonny

the world's- first blond,- agility Beagle

Barked: Sat Dec 4, '10 11:16pm PST 
Hello,
Hope your dog wish comes true!
I have 3, the 3rd is a lot of work! Two is a better number.
[notify]