GO!

how often do you update your pictures

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Fri May 20, '05 4:07pm PST 
Mom has that stupid clickin' machine every where she goes, so mom changes piccie of me every time she finks she gets a better one...
PHEW...Humans can be sooo strange......
[notify]
Scrappy

Scrappy -- I'm tough!

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 8:19am PST 
My mom just added a new primary photo today. She wanted something where I looked happier. It's the first time she changed pictures, but she loves to take photos with the digit camera.
[notify]
Sophie

Chase Me!

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '05 1:12am PST 
Mom tries to take pics of me as I grow and puts the new ones up, but leaves some old ones too. Well, I've only been on for a month, so I guess she's going to have to start taking more off soon! Sometimes digital cameras can be bad... when you're as cute as me there's soooooooo many pictures to choose from!
[notify]

Buddy

Bundle of energy

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '05 5:45pm PST 
Hey Scrappy....that's a real neat primary photo of you....you really do look a lot happier.
Mom changed mine & Allie's a few days ago......she said she will change mine each month as I get older.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2