GO!

Any tips for taking good pictures

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Laddie

Laddie the- brave and- wonderful - westie

Barked: Tue May 17, '05 10:18am PST 
Lots of good tips here Cooper... I took a peek at Jaxons web page its really coooooool

Mum gets some of our best shots with her zoom lens too.
[notify]
Avalanche

Pardon my- mud-mask

Barked: Tue May 17, '05 1:39pm PST 
One of the Dogster sponsors has an interview with a pet photographer
http://www.pamperedpuppy.com/features/200505_petograph y.php

he spends hours of time, gets their attention, and takes shots both indoors and outdoors. The few images in the interview should give you fresh ideas.

My owner/alphas take lots of shots and throw away most of them. They prefer natural light to flash. They almost always get redeye using a flash because the flash is too near the lens - the light has to come from a very different direction not to get redeye from us dogs. The owner's modify all my indoor flash shots to eliminat the redeye.

One shot my owner likes is me and big bro roughousing because of all the action. it looks vicious on my page, but we were having fun.
[notify]
♥- Dutchess

love me, pet me,- don't ban me!

Barked: Wed May 18, '05 6:02pm PST 
my mommy just tells me to sit then she calls my name and holds a treat by the camera and tells me to stay. thats how she gets me to pose otherwise she just snaps pics.
[notify]

Zola

Zola bola

Barked: Sun May 22, '05 1:47am PST 
My mom likes to wind the cats up so we all start playing and she can get all of our pictures in differnt poses without scaring us because we're having to much fun to notice.
[notify]
Sara

Got Bread?

Barked: Sun May 22, '05 9:41pm PST 
AJ redid my pics for me - took all the flash eye out and stuff and put Sara's name on one and some cute borders - she does great work!

Woof!
[notify]
Cooper

be the person- your dog thinks- you are

Barked: Mon May 23, '05 7:12am PST 
wow what program do they use!!!!
[notify]
sammy

born to annoy

Barked: Sun May 29, '05 10:27am PST 
My dog used to be a pain but if you train your dog sit and stay you would take a good picture. And if your dog looks the other way just say his/her name.
[notify]
Anna AKA- Annabelle

Catch me if you- can!

Barked: Sun May 29, '05 10:11pm PST 
As soon as I see a camera I get excited and sit infront of mummy. I love photos, even when she uses her phone camera.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2