GO!

How to Speak Dogster... BOL and more!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 10 of 20: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Dusk

I love- life

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 10:19pm PST 
Medea,
{mouth full of bully stick} they rast forever an ever and oh they just 'um I'll have to get back to ya.. {chew, chew, turning it around and around and chewing}
puppy
[notify]
Summer

Happy Fall

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 10:22pm PST 
Okay,
Mom said I could post instead.. Dusk is busy.. and I can't have bully sticks since I take them on the bed... YUCK she says.shockred face(barf was the exact word)

How to Speak Dogster... NOT WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL... big laugh
Dusk are you reading this?
Boys..Can't live with, Can't live with out 'em..shrug
[notify]
Medea

Ekko~Forever in- our hearts

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 8:28am PST 
so they last forever...but what do they smell like, and even better what the heck to they look like??

I have soooo many questions now, Can you buy them at a pet store? Is it avaible in Canada?

YUCK...Summer on the bed?!?! I do that too and mom goes crazy, raw hide leaves a crust!
[notify]

daMoose ATB

Harley the- HellHound

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 10:47am PST 
Fur those who asked...ATB means At The Bridge. A doggie who dies waits at da Rainbow Bridge for his human. When they are reunited ATB, they go to Heaven together. At da Bridge, all ailments are cured, and there's always lots of FOOD!!, toys, games, other pets and good humans to play with. (Sometimes a human will get to da Bridge befur their doggies and they can wait there 'til their doggie joins them.)

If you wanna nose more about da Rainbow Bridge, try Googling it. You will get lots of links to click. Be sure your human has a Kleenex though, beclaws da Rainbow Bridge story makes their eyes leak.

daMoose.
[notify]
Mabel

always ready for- action

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 6:11pm PST 
Many thanks daMoose! I appreciate it. It really had me stumped!hail

Edited by author Mon Mar 12, '07 6:13pm PST

[notify]
P.Y.

Loves mama and- papie!

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 2:22pm PST 
shock omg... soo much to read...hehe
[notify]
Kitai

Chia Kitai!

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 2:28pm PST 
Sorry pups! Mom's been busy but will help me update the list soon but thanks for all the new add ons!

Here is a link for pictures of Bully Sticks. I don't get them either by the way. Mom says no way! frown

CLICK HERE
[notify]
Forever- Missy

The Little Lady

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '07 9:32am PST 
Great thread! THanks for putting this together for us newbies!

cheercheerway to go
[notify]
♥Bell- a♥

RUFF RUFF

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 5:16pm PST 
wow that was a lot of help!
[notify]
Buddy ☮

Ducks Are My- Nemeses

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 5:30pm PST 
shock Kitai, I am impressed!! Thats an awesome list!!applauseapplause
[notify]
  (Page 10 of 20: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20