GO!

What Do You Think Of The New Select Author Option

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 6:41pm PST 
Woof all!

If you have more than one dog you've noticed we no longer default your first dog to be the author. We hope that isn't annoying as the goal is to make sure you pick an author on purpose instead of default. Let us know how it's working for you!
In Loving- Memory of- Peanut

Peanut-- The sentinel and- yard guard

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 7:11pm PST 
We think it's great because Mom gets confused sometimes and hits the button when it's really Balder making the comment. Then she would have to repost. great for multiple dogs. I give it 2 paws up. Balder is a back sleeper so he can give it 4 paws up.
[notify]
Kaiya

Foxy Lady

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 7:16pm PST 
It's great! I'd actually meant to ask for this feature, so I was excited when I saw it. It's especially great when sending dogster mail!
[notify]

Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 7:19pm PST 
I just fixed the author selection when mailing a reply, so it then defaults to the one who received the message. We leave it open so you can still switch pets, but since it's a reply, we figured it's safe to default.

More features coming soon
Jasmine

Such a Happy- Girl

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 7:54pm PST 
We like it, it helps momma make sure she's got the right dog talkin'. But mom uses me the most, anyway... smile
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 9:06pm PST 
We think it's a bit annoying, but that's because we're not used to it yet. Mom always forgets to click it and then has to wait for it to reload.

I'm sure she'll get it eventually though.
[notify]
♥Stitch♥

I love my mom.

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 10:22pm PST 
We love it. Thanks.
[notify]
Allie.... In Loving Memory

I'm an Angel now

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 11:18pm PST 
We like it.....thanks HQ.
[notify]
Snowfoot sled dog team

Oldies but- goodies

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 7:52pm PST 
Woofs to you HQ- Great idea!!
[notify]
Taz - In Loving- Memory

For Little- Bit - DIE CANCER DIE-

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 8:01pm PST 
It took a little while to get used to, but now I am ... so it's way kul!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2