GO!

Suggestion for Dogs' Pages

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Sherwen

Lead Dog- Extraordinare

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '05 9:36pm PST 
I was looking at the 'Traits' for dogs thing, and got an idea. What about having a different section with boxes like that where we could check what sport(s) are dogs are involved in, such as conformation, mushing, agility, tracking, etc. Then, on the dog's page, it would look something like:
"Sports involved in: Mushing (or whatever you checked the box of)"
[notify]
Snowfoot sled dog team

Oldies but- goodies

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '05 10:07pm PST 
Sounds like a good plan! Allot of us Dogster dogs have jobs that we are proud of!
[notify]
Kaltag "Kallie"

Mushing in the- SNOW!!!!!

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '05 12:41am PST 
It's kinda getting lost isn't it?
[notify]

Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '05 7:49am PST 
I think that would be fabulous! There should also be a search option to look for doggies that do a certain sport.
[notify]
Pinto- Philippe

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '05 1:59pm PST 
I think it should just be a text box like the name or nickname parts and you could put ANYthing they are into, like sports (flyball, agility, etc.) but also other things like dog therapy, read to rover, or other things like that.
[notify]
Kaltag "Kallie"

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '05 4:23am PST 
What do you think HQ?
[notify]
Kaltag "Kallie"

Barked: Sun Jul 10, '05 9:14pm PST 
Bumping up for HQ.
[notify]
Teagan

Where's the- Agility

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 8:42am PST 
We would really like to be able to search for other dogs that do agility.
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 12:03pm PST 
I think that would be a good idea!
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 1:33pm PST 
No need to bump, we read everything.

It's a nice idea. We'll keep adding more ands more custom trait features as soon as we can.

Right now there are two of us mushers pulling this eight dog sled, so we try and get to everything as fast as we can.