GO!

How do I add a cat from Catster as a friend/family?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Clooney

Stop asking how- old I am!

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 5:53pm PST 
Hi there,
I have a page on Dogster, and then my housemate Zira the cat wanted in the action. I created a page for her but used HER "opposable thumbs" pal's info to create her acct. However, we live together and would like to be FAMILY or at the very least, friends. Can anyone help me?
Arooooo,
Cloo
[notify]
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 5:56pm PST 
Cloony, good point! I just realized that I don't have a single cat pal!
[notify]
Argus (In- Memoriam:198- 9?-2003)

He's the Top

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 5:54pm PST 
I'd like to do this too. I created dogster pages for our dogs, and Lisa created her own account and started adding catster pages for her cats (they're more her cats than "our" cats; she's an equal-opportunity pet-lover but, well, I'm just more of a dog-fan).

Anyway, we can't combine them into a family, and I think that's because we're using two different accounts.

I think the only way to do it now is for us to delete the catster pages created by the other account(s) (or create duplicates with our own accounts) in order to be able to link them up in a single family.

It would be a great feature, though, if there were a way to link up different accounts as family -- perhaps a special "upgraded" form of Pup Pals? After all, what happens if, say, two people created pet pages separately and then got married? Worth a thought.
[notify]