GO!

What Do You Think Of The New Pagination Links?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Dogster HQ

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 12:47pm PST 
Woof Ya'll. Sharp doggies will have noticed that we've been upgrading the pagination links. Now when a thread has more than 20 pages of entries we just show links to the pages around the one you are on, as well as links to the first and last page. So now Who Let The Dogs Out? isn't 2 lines of page numbers.

What do you think? Let us know if anything is missing. Bark!
Pluto

CHEDDER- iz - beTTER

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 12:54pm PST 
Me likesy alot!! mozy says she loves the new thread infos like NEW thread as well as HOT TOPICS NEAT IDEA herrray WE LOVE THIS SITE
[notify]
Maxwell

Oh oh oh! Pick- me pick me!

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 2:18pm PST 
Yeah, they make sifting through the long threads a lot simpler! Thanks HQ!! We love the site and the forums! Woofs and apaws to you!

AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 5:01pm PST 
So THAT's what it's called.. "pagination".. I learned something new today..

Oh yeah.. and I like it!

Actually, I learned something else today.. the "bread crumbs" term for going backwards on the links..
So now, I have to find a way to work "pagination" and "bread crumbs" into my topic of conversation at the dinner table tonight.. *yuk yuk..
[notify]
♥Stitch♥

I love my mom.

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 6:33pm PST 
We love it.
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 8:32pm PST 
Ooops there I go using those boring human geek words. I think I'll now use sniff trail instead of breadcrumbing and doggie page order instead of pagination. Okay that last one is pretty lame, but still sounds better than 'making links to all the pages appear'

Woof. I'm siging off. It's been a looong week. We just moved into our first office. Finally not working at the kitchen table. You great doggies are 100% making this all happen!

Wooooooofs!
Lily

Tough Runt

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 8:39pm PST 
Woof woof... we love the upgrades!
[notify]
AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 9:22pm PST 
Aww, HQ.. you sound tired..

BUT!.. you now have an office!! That is wonderful.. Don't toss out the kitchen table, though.. clean all the computer junk and cables from around it and fix yourself a big ol' doggie drink..*water, but of course. Put your bowl up there on that clean table, lap up that cool one and kick back for awhile. You've earned some relaxing time!

The weather is so fine, get outside and have a great weekend..
[notify]
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '05 1:20am PST 
Hi HQ. Good to hear that you have an office now! I'm giving you my extra special sloppy licks for that.

PS. Are doggies welcome in your office? Maybe I'll drop by and say hi smile
[notify]
Laddie

Laddie the- brave and- wonderful - westie

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '05 11:18am PST 
You Guys do a Terrierific job... we love it here.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2