GO!

Hello?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Shelby Jane

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '07 7:59pm PST 
I'm quite surprised to see this here. Did someone ask for it to be started up, or did Dogster take it upon themselves to start?

Hope to hear from you all.
[notify]
♥ RIP- Copper- Beagleswor

My heart belongs- to Duke.

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 11:46pm PST 
I was just curious about your breed. You sure are beautiful.

Edited by author Sat Aug 4, '07 11:46pm PST

[notify]
Sheba

I hate- Crocodiles!

Barked: Thu Jan 15, '09 12:56pm PST 
To answer your question about what Blue Lacys are like... I would recommend that you find Marlo Riley on the net... she breeds Blue Lacys and is even a decendent of the breed creators.

Blue Lacys are high energy yet not "obsessive" like many of the other herding breeds... in other words my girl is ready at a moments notice to do anything but is willing to just sit and watch TV when she knows we aren't going anywhere. (by the way, Lacys are sight hounds so yours will probably watch tv as well... and yes, she really is seeing what is on the tv and can differentiate her favorite varmints from other furry things on the tube.)

I can't say enough about Laceys, they are frighteningly intelligent and sweet and loving... they are so intelligent and sweet natured that it breaks their spirit if you yell at them even a few times... so please don't get this dog if you are going to leave it tied up outside alone or you are a control freak that likes to yell at the dog.
[notify]

D-S Calamity- Jane

Barked: Tue Jan 20, '09 5:20pm PST 
Lacys
Rule!!

Marlo is definitely a great person to talk to about the Lacy breed.

I have 8 Lacys and wouldn't trade any of them for a million bucks.

sandy
D-S Texas Lacy Dogs
Crosbyton, Tx.
[notify]
Drexler

Momma's Boy

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 2:57pm PST 
Am I a Blue Lacy or a Pit Bull? red face
[notify]