GO!

Tika's agility debut! *video*

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

ATCH Tika RA- CL3

Mine?

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '12 11:13am PST 
Tika and I went to her first trial this last weekend and it was a blast! My baby dog surpassed every expectation I could have had laugh out loud I went in with my only goal of having fun and getting good contacts and a desire to keep working with me...which she did - but she also had 4/4 Q's for the weekend and even placed 1st in 2 runs! I started Tika in Level 3 (which you can do in CPE) as my coach and I felt we were ready for it.

Now for what you guys really want to see - Videos!

Saturday
Jumpers - Q 1st
Jackpot - Q 1st

Sunday
Fullhouse - Q 4th
Jumpers - Q 2nd

Edited by author Tue Oct 23, '12 1:39pm PST

[notify]
MACH4 PACH2- Aslan

RAE TQX MXF MXB2- MJS2 MXBP MXJP,- etc.

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '12 6:09pm PST 
Very strong foundation skills!! Grats!! I loved the brief visit to the judge. You gotta love the new dogs. smile
[notify]
ATCH Tika RA- CL3

Mine?

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '12 9:10pm PST 
Thanks!

I know I got very lucky with my other girl lacking in foundations...but I knew my luck could not hold out so I opted to really spend time with this new girly and it paid off big time! Tika is not even 16 months old yet and is already better at some things than my other dog who has been trialing for 3 years now. We have only had two sessions of actual agility classes...the other classes were all foundations/proofing. We will definitely be working on things with stand-in judges though!
[notify]