GO!

Can someone please tell me....

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Amazing- Grace

Live 2 Lounge

Barked: Thu Sep 15, '11 9:25am PST 
I'm a medium sized dog. My Mom shares her queen sized bed with both of us medium dogs. There are times we crowd her toobig laugh
I wonder if a larger bed is the answershrug

When we stay at the grandparents house Mom has to share a twin bed with us. We actually do better with the smaller bed. Once the space is claimed there's no wiggle room left to negotiate overway to go
[notify]
Tika

Little Fox

Barked: Thu Sep 15, '11 6:00pm PST 
Haha, Tika is the QUEEN of bed hogs. She likes to curl up against me, so every time I shift over a little bit, she shifts over with me...pretty soon I run out of bed. laugh out loud Or if it's hot, she'll stretch out as far as she can and take up more space than a 13 pound dog should be physically capable of.

For some reason, she also cries and paws at the covers until I pat the bed and invite her up. I never taught her to ask permission first, but she demands that I give it to her anyway--even if she has to wake me up to get it!
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3