GO!

New!!

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

Chloe

Barked: Mon Aug 15, '11 8:42pm PST 
Hi! blue dog

I became my baby Chloe's Person at the end of June, she's just shy of 4 months old now smile she's a Taco Terrier - a chi and fox terrier mix. she came from a breeder out of town who drove this beauty in for me!
She's already become a part of the family to my 2 young girls, and i'm hoping i can work her to become a psychiatric service dog when she grows up, for my depression+anxiety. she loves to please (for treats!) and we already are on the road to a deep connection.

We started puppy kindergarten last week, 2nd class today, and she's taken a run through an agility course and got an A+ according to the teacher big grin

i'm excited to get to know yall and cheer our doggies on!
[notify]
♥The- Brat- Pack♥-

This is just the- way we roll!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 16, '11 1:17am PST 
Hello wave Welcome to Dogster and to new puppy ownership. I also look forward to getting to know you wink
[notify]
Cocoa Loco

Fastest tongue- in the west

Barked: Thu Sep 8, '11 3:49am PST 
Taco Terrier, cute. big laugh Welcome, I am a Pin chi (min pin/chi) well, my person calls me a mutt, but it is fun to think up funny names for mixed breed dogs.

I was a rescue at 6 week old. If you need a brother or sister, check the shelter, there are a lot of small mixed breed dogs available.
[notify]

Zenna

Miss- Fashionista!

Barked: Thu Sep 8, '11 10:29am PST 
Hello there, I too am new to the form! Im hoping to find another Chi Mum out there just to exchange e-mails and brag about our Fur-babies! I have one adopted Female Chi (Zenna) 1 year old i adopted 3 weeks ago and a 4 year old Sheltie we purchased from a Breeder 4 years ago.

Puppy classes are great for socialzation. They dont incorperate Agility in the classes here thats seperate, Im sure my sheltie would love that...hes rather smart but very shy around people he dosent know!

Has anyone taken their dogs to dog parks? i did the other weekend and the other dogs just ganged up on my Chi and the owners just laughed and allowed the bullying behavior to go on until i picked up my little Zena and left then as we left their was a dog fight!
[notify]
Mika

As long as they- think they're- the boss

Barked: Thu Sep 8, '11 11:35am PST 
Welcome to all of you,we have been around for awhile now but love when new people join. We are purebred Akita's but love all pups and love learning about different breeds. We also know several small breed owners who ask us for help and we like to consult with people who know their breed better than we as Akita's who belong to someone who has always been around big dogs.
[notify]