GO!

What grooming products would you recommend...

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Luci

Luuuciii, you- have some- 'splainin to do

Barked: Wed Dec 29, '10 10:41pm PST 
I'll back up what Chloe said about a little goes a long way. Up until very recently I only had one pup, and she seems to begin to itch if I wait much longer than 2-3 weeks between baths so that's about how often she gets them. Even though it's concentrated, I don't purposely try to be stingy with the shampoo, and I believe I bought the bottle in May, and it is maybe half gone. I would guess she has had around 10 baths from just the half bottle, if not more, since I have to give her baths a little more often during the summer than during the winter.
[notify]
Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

'Just as cuddly- as i look!'

Barked: Thu Dec 30, '10 4:45am PST 
I do like Earthbath pretty good. We have used tea tree and aloe and mango tango. And, one that I liked even more I think is Tropiclean spa lavish the comfort and nourish shampoo and cond.

For conditioner, even though it may not be the best ingredients I prefer Perfect Coat 8 in 1 lilac scented conditioning rinse. It makes Bama feel the best ever when we use it and the scent lingers.
[notify]
Gunther

Muffin Lips.

Barked: Thu Dec 30, '10 8:59am PST 
I groom Gunther myself with a set of Wahl clippers. Kind of pricey ($80). But they work great. I bathe him with an oatmeal shampoo and conditioner. I once used baby shampoo on him when I had nothing else - I regretted it!!!! silenced
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2