GO!

Snuggle Bags

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

Zoey

Zoom Zoom Zoom

Barked: Thu Oct 28, '10 10:30am PST 
I just got me a nice faux fur snuggle bag for my birthday (my profile picture), and I was wondering if the rest of you like the snuggle bags/beds as much as I do? I won't hardly leave it! It's so nice, warm and cozy.
[notify]
Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Thu Oct 28, '10 10:49am PST 
Zoey, That is so cute! Where did you get your snuggle bag? I just got a really comfy bed and I love it. Bella is always digging in blankets to make them like a snuggle bag.
[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 4:26pm PST 
I want to buy Milton one, but have not gotten around to it. He has 3 beds already. Milton gets cold and likes to go under my comforter. I think he would love a snuggle bag.
[notify]

Tweety- Diamond

The Princess- Tweety Bird

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 4:32pm PST 
Tweety loved her snuggle bag too. She had the cutest pink, green, and blue one until we lost it laugh out loud

We might have to get her another seeing as your girl looks so comfy!
[notify]
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 6:49pm PST 
My poms lay on top of covers, never under them. I doubt they'd like a snuggle bag. I think they're super cute though!
[notify]
Luna

Lemme at 'em!

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 6:57pm PST 
We have one, the one that can be a bag, a cup, or just flat. Luna loves it. I wish I could find one in Lantis' size!!
[notify]
"DeeJay"

A large dog in a- small dog body!

Barked: Sun Oct 31, '10 9:35am PST 
That is sooooo cute!! I got to get a couple of those! Both DeeJay and Andy love to get under covers!
[notify]