GO!

Husky Mix?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Akida

Love Dog,- wolfdog, the- guardian

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 11:26pm PST 
Her name is Akida and I got her from the pound a few months ago. She definitely carries traits of a husky such as howling (rare but has), she "talks", wanders off out of the yard, independent, and look at her... What you guys think? Any guess what she may be mixed with? Could she maybe be a rare colored pure bred?

Edited by author Mon Nov 7, '11 11:28pm PST

[notify]
Lilly

Best hugs ever!

Barked: Tue Nov 8, '11 7:38am PST 
No idea what else is in that doggy but she sure is cute! puppy
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 2:26pm PST 
She is adorable. I would guess a husky mix of some kind, I don't think purebred but you never can tell. There are nonstandard purebreds out there and she could be one of them
[notify]

Ember FDX

Go Go Devil- Bunnies!

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '11 3:29pm PST 
She does look very Husky, but definitely a mix. Her coat type and color actually make me think Yellow Lab. As does a lot of her structure - particularly her head.

It is odd that she has prick-ears, though. Usually with that type of mix you get little half-floppy ears.
[notify]
Arthur CD RN CGC TDI

Don't Litter - Fix Your- Critter!

Barked: Thu Nov 24, '11 3:22am PST 
Looks to have a bit of Labrador Retriever in her, too. Very striking, beautiful dog regardless of the mix. way to go

Edited by author Thu Nov 24, '11 3:22am PST

[notify]
Leia

That's Princess- Leia to you!

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 10:41am PST 
This is a beautiful dog. Def. part Husky, and a strong part Lab. The face is not a Husky face, however the ears and tail scream Husky. She's beautiful either way.
[notify]