GO!

✔ A head-count of all the Dogster Huskies ✔

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 4 of 25: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Karl Pierre

Oh my. Where did- all this hair- come from

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '08 6:10am PST 
Well I'm clearly not a pure sibe. In fact my parents aren't sure exactly what I am. When they adopted me they were told Husky/Eskimo, we're heard all kinds of things though, so who knows shrug. So I'm not a complete husky (or husky at all) so I wouldn't count as a whole head maybe a half or 1/3 count when counting all the heads. big grin
[notify]
Civic

sniff and- find-your goal

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 8:05pm PST 
Hi
My name is Civic. I am gray white and black with blue and black eyes. I love to sniff around to find stuff, eating chicken and racing with my owner. I'm very active and almost always have my engine running. I love parties too.I live in the Philippines but sometimes go to snowy places to have fun. ( Since the Phils. doesn't have snow.) Oh did you now that I'm named after a car? It's a Honda Civic 3- doors Ci. This is my link: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/765082
[notify]
Sesi

Cute but dumb

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '08 9:03am PST 
Hi, Can I add baby Sesi to this thread! You already know mom Elektra, (follow Sesi's link as I had deleted Elektra!)
Sesi and Siblings are just 3 days old as I write this post, Sesi is the one whos staying with us.
Cant wait to watch her grow, and she can join in on here as she develops her traits.
[notify]

Kristari's September Calypso

Calypso has- landed!

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '08 10:37am PST 
My name is Calypso and I am a red and white, purebred Sibe with brown eyes. Although I come from lines that veer more towards "show", I am a sled dog. Since I live in the Southeast, I pull my Mommy on scooters and dryland rigs rather than sleds. However, my Mommy is talking about taking me to snow country for the Winter next year! I'm hoping we get to because I would LOVE that. I got jealous when she went to Alaska without me!

I will be three in July. I hear that I am quite a handful but I can't think of what this might mean....?

My dogster page is http://www.dogster.com/dogs/676508.

Calypso
[notify]
Jesse

Jesse - Trouble with a- capital J

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 5:22am PST 
wave I'm Jesse, from New Zealand. I'm nearly 3 1/2, and have been with my Mum and Dad for nearly 2 years. Before that, my old owners had lots of trophy animals, and didn't really care about us. We were left in our run for 4 months, someone came with food, but no belly rubs or walkies. Then Mummy and Daddy came and now I am the most loved dog in the world! Well, sometimes, othertimes, mum considers advertising me as a demon dog from hades on trade me (NZ version of ebay). I am a total Daddy's girl, but he is in Alabama at the moment (visiting Robin Hood!) so Mummy and I play games like 'chase Jesse around the bed stark naked so she doesn't devour the sock she has stolen' big laugh I am battling an infection in my neck at the moment, since Easter, and have been ordered to get a job, as the current antibiotics cost $50 a WEEK! Any ideas on what I can do? shrug

Anyway, all you pups should join Husky heaven if you havent already. We are the best Husky group EVER!
[notify]
Samara

Come into my- yard and all- bets are off

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '08 4:03pm PST 
Hi everypup! My name is Samara. I came from a rescue! I have blue eyes and I am very cute!! I love to jump,run, and greet everybody that comes by me! I love to be pet and I like to go on long walks! Nice to meet you all! blue dog
[notify]
Shatzi

Shatzi the- Sweetheart

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '08 10:07pm PST 
My name is Shatzi, and I am a tricolor Siberian Husky!puppy
[notify]
Rody Landon

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '08 7:39am PST 
Hi All! I am Rody (Rody Landon when I know the NO word is coming!) My folks watched a jr hockey player with this name and thought it was just studly enough for me! I am a baby, almost six months old. I am black/white with steel blue eyes. My parents humans didn't care for me and gave me away to the wonderful home I have now. I have already been saved from a bout of Parvo and kennel cough and am all kinds of a rowdy-Rody! I have two pup-bros, three kitty bros and a kitty sis. (those kitties are awful tasty but I am learning to make nice with them. kitty )
Jake is old,crabby and blind...I want to play with him but for the most part leave him alone. Things I like to do...run laps in the house (using the furniture as an obsticle course), shred boxes, dig small holes in the yard, make the rounds checking the counter tops for item w/in reach and I love to be hugged and loved up the the folks and hu-sisters. Life is good in Iowa for a husky pup! Rody
[notify]
Kodi

Mr. Floor- Swimmer

Barked: Sat Apr 26, '08 10:19pm PST 
Hey! Introducing Kodi, the WHITE siberian! Nobody believes I'm a husky because I have no color (they all think I'm a german shepherd or something...that's a little insulting!) One good look at my blue eyes and curly tail give it away! (Oh, and did I mention I blow my coat twice a year? Let's see a shepherd pull that trick.) Good to meet you all!
[notify]
MaryJane

I love to play- soccer!

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 7:33am PST 
Hi! My name is MaryJane. I'm a gray/black/white pure siberian husky. I love to play soccer with my mommy in the yard, go for car rides and I get super excited when daddy gets home from work. We live in florida and I have two kitties I like to play with too! Mommy says I might be getting a little brother soon!blue dog
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 25: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]