GO!

✔ A head-count of all the Dogster Huskies ✔

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 25: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Fun On The- Run Kennel- Racing

'10 Junior- Iditarod, 6th- place!

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 2:14am PST 
Hey every one! We are Sibe mixes(also known as Alaskan Huskies). The most purebred looking of us is Flint. We have two bi eyed dogs, 1 blue eyed dog and 16 brown eyed dogs!
[notify]
Sasha

I can get into- or out of- anything!

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 7:36am PST 
Hiya, My name is Sasha and I live in Huntley, IL a NW suburb of Chicago. I'm black and white with ice blue eyes. I'm only 2 and I'm really fiesty. I have a 3 year old cocker spaniel brother and we run and play like crazy kids.
[notify]
Kosmos

Born to Irritate

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 9:21am PST 
hello... I'm Kosmos and my stupid sister is chaos. we're both pure bred Siberian Huskies. smile
[notify]

Jaxon

You've taken my- whole life...

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 1:43pm PST 
Hi! wave I'm Jaxon, a male, 18-month-old Siberian Husky. I am black and white, and have blue eyes. I love to eat, meet new people & pups, play with my mama, annoy my older sister..well, mostly everything, except for baths! confused
[notify]
Misty

Praying that the- sun may never- rise

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 1:44pm PST 
Hi! wave I'm Jaxon's older sister, Misty. I am a female, almost 4 year old female black and white Siberian Husky/German Shepherd mix. Like Jaxon, I also have blue eyes. I love being with people, taking walks with my mama, eating, sunbathing...the works! But, unlike Jaxon, I AM dog aggressive. confused
[notify]
Kailey

Pick Me! Pick- Me! Pay- attention to- ME!!

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 8:02am PST 
Hi! I am Kailey, a one year old Black and white, ice blue-eyed Siberian Husky! I love long walks on the beach and... oh, this isn't a dating forum? I am sorry. BOLlaugh out loud I love going to the puppy park and playing with the other dogs. I live in Florida so I have never seen this "snow" thing but my humom is originally from Iowa and says that one day she will take me up there to see it. I have a brother but he is a very small dog (mom calls him a cat). His name is Murdock and I love to chase him around the house.dancing
[notify]
Elektra

**Makes my world- complete**

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 2:11pm PST 
Hiwave My names Elektra and Im a Sibe cross Malamute. Im black and white and Im due with my first litter in 4 weeks. Gonna be a fab mummy!
I love balls, and I mean ADORE them and playing with my bestest husky friend (dad of me pups) Mekalo.
We're from Wales UK and havent seen any snow either! Though the humans keep promising to take me up the mountain to find some.
I have a myspace page - http://www.myspace.com/elektra_husky
[notify]
Pierce

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 9:53pm PST 
Hi! I'm Pierce and I'm 14 months old. I live in southern WV with my 2 pet humans. I am full of energy and love to spend my time chewing, chasing a ball or my tail, and barking like a crazy dog at my humans any time they are doing something besides paying attention to me (is there anything more important than that?). I am new to Dogster and hoping to make some doggie friends!
[notify]
Duke and- Koda

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 11:16pm PST 
Duke is my dilute red ourebred Siberian husky at almost 2.5 years old, hes a big muscular, mature, affectionate, very dominant male who I got sent halfway across the country from a breeder.
Koda is our rescued husky shepard mix, Koda was a tiny puppy that Duke helped so much to raise. Koda is now 15 months old and a big boy (about 5 inches taller than Duke), but hes happy to be the lower ranking dog, and such a playful bouncey puppy.
Theres no way I could have any other breed of dog, a Siberian a good friend had when we grew up for 13 years got me hooked, a few sibes one of my aunts had, and a few others just made me except nothing less. They are in my eyes worth every bit of trouble they can be. This is a video clip from one of our twice a day walks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-CzC6EZioU&feature=related

Edited by author Thu Mar 20, '08 11:26pm PST

[notify]
Tatyana

Are you kidding- me?

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 11:30am PST 
Hi! I'm brand new here. I'm a purebred, black and white husky living in metro Atlanta. I'm 11 years old so I'm getting up there but that doesn't stop me from enjoying my daily walks/runs. As most huskies, I'm completely stubborn and hard-headed but quite smart. I have two German Shepherd brothers but I can't stand them so I won't talk any more about them! Good to meet everyone!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 25: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]