GO!

Shih Tzu cross breeds?!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 57)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  

Barked: Tue Nov 8, '11 7:21pm PST 
I have a Shih Tzu cross with a Yorkie AKA: Shorkie
Dolly is adorable & has the best -to me- of both breeds.
I'm surprised by the number of people that are familiar with
Shorkies & one neighbor is now raising them.
[notify]
Lucky Duck

He's so gross

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 1:31am PST 
My lucky is a mix. Either Lhasa or Shih Tzu. I think a mix of both. He could be a full blood from a horrible breeder because his behavior was really poor when we found him. He was extremely fearful and anxious when we got him. He was a stray. He has a big chest, bowed legs, a bad underbite, and his snout sticks out. He also has big feet. I don't know what else he is mixed with.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '12 7:46pm PST 
Schweenie here smile
[notify]

Bridgette

Loves car rides- & people!

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '12 3:36pm PST 
Meet Bridgette! She is a Shiih Tzu and Terrier Mix! Love her!
[notify]
Gilbert

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 11:42am PST 
Gilbert is a Shih-Tzu Havanese mix. I haven't been able to find hardly any pictures of other "Havashus" but I guess since it's a cross they wouldn't necessarily look much alike anyway. I do wonder how big he'll get though since he's already 5.3lbs at 11 weeks old! He may be a giant... which will make it interesting seeing as how I like to carry him everywhere I go. LOL
[notify]
Penny

When's the walk?

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 1:43pm PST 
Penny is a Shih Tzu Sheltie mix - and quite a cute mix if i do say so. She's about 12 lbs and as cute and funny as can be!
[notify]
Akira

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '12 10:48am PST 
laugh out loud shih tzu yorkie mix here
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 57)  
1  2  3  4  5  6