GO!

Rescue the Soldier Dog

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Barked: Fri Feb 28, '14 10:20am PST 
On Feb 6 2014, Taliban militants said Thursday that they have abducted a military dog from an American-led unit in Afghanistan.

Well, I have contacted the Humane Society of United States, the Humane Society International, Berkeley Humane Society, and Marine Humane Society. I have gotten no responses from them thus far.

I know this is a long shot, and I have started the petition below as my last attempt.

Borrowed from a quote I have recently heard, “If Nothing We Do Matters, Then All That Matters Is What We Do”.

I hope you can join me and sign this petition:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/302/078/011/save-the-milit ary-dog-captured-by-the-talibans/

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
[notify]