GO!

Beagle needs a good home!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

PE's Autumn- On Fire

Oodles of- Poodles

Barked: Wed Jan 15, '14 5:36pm PST 
My boyfriend's mother is going through a breakup and has to move out of the house she's lived in for 12 years. She has a Collie mix and a Beagle. She's had the Collie his whole life, he's about ten now, and the Beagle she found as a stray a couple of years ago and brought him home. She can't bare to part with her Collie who she's raised from a puppy, and can only afford one pet fee where she's moving, so is looking for a home for the Beagle. His name is Jack, he is a neutered male, approx 4-5 years old. He gets along great with other dogs and very rarely barks (I know it's strange for a Beagle). She is looking for a home where he will live indoors, and he will need to be on a leash or have a fenced in yard outside or he will run away as Beagles tend to do. He is pretty active, so a home with older or no children is preferable, I could see him unintentionally knocking a small child over. He is a little overweight, when she got him he was very skinny and she has gotten into the bad habit of feeding him table scraps. He is up to date on all shots, located in Findlay, Ohio. If anyone is interested, you can email me @ lunarec1ipse03@aol.com . He is a very loving boy so hopefully the right home will come along!
[notify]