GO!

Ended up with a 4th dog

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Enzo

Nothing but love

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 6:14pm PST 
Well I guess my 4th dog is here to stay. Foster fail! laugh out loud Picked up this guy as a charity case, planned to foster him... Gave him to friends last weekend for a trial adoption but they just felt 3 dogs was too much for them.

So he's back for good. This guy is so sweet and fit in so well I just don't think I could give him up again. So i'll be moving 4 dogs and a cat across country, whee!! BOL. Welcome home Enzo big hug
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 8:27pm PST 
hug Bol, my last foster fail was #7. He looks like a really nice guy. Don't worry about cross country. We took 4 dogs, 3 horses, 4 parrots, a pot bellied pig, and a lizard cross country from Ca to AL. It all worked out fine.hamster dance
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Dec 5, '13 6:52am PST 
Congrats!
[notify]

Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Thu Dec 5, '13 10:06am PST 
Congratulations on your recent addition! party
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Dec 5, '13 12:40pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopybig grinbig grinbig grin
[notify]
Enzo

Nothing but love

Barked: Thu Dec 5, '13 6:05pm PST 
Lol Fritz, you may be a bit of a crazy person.. wink People are already calling me the crazy dog lady (probably enhanced by the fact i'm single and live alone), but i haven't even gotten to where I have land yet. Can't wait for my horse! And other critters bol. Gonna be trouble... laugh out loud Moving from NC to TX, then from TX to CA, so trying to last until CA before i get anymore

And thanks everyone! cheer
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Tue Dec 10, '13 3:41am PST 
Crazy shrug Just because I walked my pig on a leash and sleep with 3 dogs, welllll we let my husband on the bed too.big laugh

Mmmmmm yeah, maybe so. We started out from CA, you are going to CA. Is there something about CA and crazy dog people?
[notify]
Enzo

Nothing but love

Barked: Wed Dec 11, '13 7:18pm PST 
Haha more for the move with them all, but those are good points wink

It must be a Cali thing.. I was raised in Washington but moved to CA to start my dog training business, partly because it did seem so dog friendly there. Accordingly my best crazy dog friends are still there. M currently has 6? dogs and 3 cats (don't know how many birds) along with the husband and 2 small children. T and his wife collectively have 5? dogs they travel all over the states and mexico with. And L has i think 4 adults and a puppy being weaned, also an all over the states traveler. T and L are national champs in disc and dock diving, hence the travel.

Anyway, i can use them as defense that i'm not that bad haha. And I hope i could someday be that with my own dogs dog walk
[notify]
Sonny

the world's- first blond,- agility Beagle

Barked: Thu Dec 12, '13 4:39pm PST 
BOL!!

SUCKER!!!

(takes one to know one.....) Glad he's home. applause
[notify]
Daisy

Miss Southern- Bell

Barked: Mon Dec 30, '13 5:42pm PST 
How cute! I've given up fostering and rehoming! They never leave, can't say I am sad though. Most of mine are either strays I planned to rehome or pound puppy I caught from being put to sleep. But they just sank right into the rest of the fam. Now there are 7 cats and 4 dogs who get non-stop love and care from all 8 of us humans.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2