GO!

MISSING ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIEL-Foster dog for ESRA

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Thu May 9, '13 11:46am PST 
Here are some photos of our ESRA foster dog, Rallie. On Sunday night he escaped out of a home in Wilmington , Ohio and hasn't been spotted since Monday morning. Please SHARE THIS POST and please pray for his safe return! All area shelters, vets, police, and the community have been notified and are searching.

Rallie is 4 yrs old and wearing a blue collar with tags. He is microchipped too. He can be quite skittish and want to run off if there are fast attempts to approach him. However, he can be affectionate and is great at fetching a ball. This boy loves the outdoors and is having quite an adventure, but it is time for him to come home!!

ETA: I will add pictures when I come back from work as they are all secured right now. He is a black and white Springer, without a blaze on his head. He is fully 'saddled' but has heavy ticking.

Edited by author Thu May 9, '13 11:50am PST

[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri May 10, '13 3:29am PST 
hug Hope he is found soon. Paws crossed hug
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Fri May 10, '13 3:32pm PST 
Here's a picture of Rallie!!

Lost Dog
[notify]

Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 4:34pm PST 
Have you found him yet?
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Mon May 13, '13 3:10pm PST 
It has been a week and he still hasn't been found. frown
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon May 13, '13 3:50pm PST 
cryhug POP
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon May 13, '13 5:26pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughug Hope you find him............
[notify]
Rain

Barked: Mon May 27, '13 7:20pm PST 
i hope you find him frown if you want you can pawmail me with a description of the dog, your location, and contact information and i can post in/ email the rescue groups and shelters in your area. also he looks like a georgeous dog and somebody could have found him (if his collar had fallen off, it happens a suprising lot) and decided to take him home. best of luck to you!smile
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Mon Jul 29, '13 9:23am PST 
After missing for almost three months, Rallie has been found! My coordinator called me today!!! blue dog blue dog blue dog
[notify]
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Tue Jul 30, '13 9:44pm PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

YAY!!!
[notify]