GO!

Brought home my new dog! need name suggestions :)

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '12 8:22pm PST 
Oh she's lovely! She reminds me of Daisy from the movie Rover Dangerfield. So my vote is Daisy!

For your viewing pleasure ...

I'll never do it on a christmas tree

Damn, now I wanna watch that movie all over again ...

Edited by author Wed Jun 20, '12 8:30pm PST

[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '12 9:36pm PST 
I was reading the story of how you got her and looking at her beautiful self. I think you should call her Destiny.
Whatever you call her thank you for giving her a home.
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 1:00am PST 
This was tough, I liked all the name suggestions, and had a rough time choosing between all of them, but finally decided to give her two names, Natasha(I'll be calling her Tasha) and Mei-hua "beautiful flower".

Thanks everyone! wave
[notify]

Twister

Love me.

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 6:13am PST 
Yeah! Having two names rule!!!happy dance

...if she were mine I'd also be calling her my little fortune cookie. heeheelaugh out loud

Edited by author Thu Jun 21, '12 6:15am PST

[notify]
Charlie

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 5:50pm PST 
beautiful dog glad you got her. I had a rescue collie for a year that was named lassie. I changed it too Cassie. I only had her a year as she was in bad shape and old. I wanted her to have a good ending for her life. It was a awesome year. I wish you many many awesome years with your beautiful girl.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2