GO!

averybody please look at this. it's awful

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Lobo

"Stubborn" dogs- don't need- corrections

Barked: Thu Dec 8, '11 3:35pm PST 
Sigh... I dislike PETA very much.

However, that's very depressing; seeing homeless and dead dogs. If that person wasn't associated with PETA, I might donate. But I refuse to donate to anyone associated with PETA. I'm sorry, but supporting PETA is not something I will ever do.

Besides, the best way to help a homeless dog is by taking it to a rescue center, where they can properly care for the dog's needs and not be inclined to put the dog to sleep unless there are actual problems with it.

Edited by author Thu Dec 8, '11 3:39pm PST

[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat Dec 10, '11 7:49am PST 
Yes PETA is awful...
[notify]
Wiley

Where's that- rabbit?

Barked: Sat Dec 10, '11 9:12am PST 
Since about 85% of pets peta rescues get euthed & their goal is NO animals as pets i would never support PETA. Also, posting sites requesting donations is against dogster guidelines.
[notify]

Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Thu Dec 15, '11 8:14pm PST 
That is disgusting.
[notify]