GO!

Can you help guess what I am?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Max

Leisure Dog- Extraordinare!

Barked: Thu Mar 30, '06 3:39pm PST 
Are you kind of short, Charlie? Your head is shaped a little like a Corgi. But my first impression was "Charlie's a Sheltie mix," and I could definitely see the spaniel possibility, too. Maybe a Sheltie / Cocker mix?
[notify]
*Shortdog*

Shortogus- Maximus

Barked: Thu Mar 30, '06 3:55pm PST 
I think you are a Golden retriever, sheltie, spaniel mix.Take my word for itsmile
[notify]
Beau Chien,- NPC, PAWS

A doxie with- moxie!

Barked: Thu Mar 30, '06 4:24pm PST 
Thats a toughy!! You look much like a Sheltie, but also like a Chi. I'm not sure a Golden, your kinda small. BOL N/O

Thats deff. a toughy... if you REALLY want to know ask an expert!
[notify]

Charlie

Food, glorious,- food!

Barked: Thu Mar 30, '06 4:40pm PST 
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FEEDBACK! Yes, I do have a long body and have an Corgi acquaintance that I look alot alike. (My legs are longer though.) I've also heard Pomeranian and Shelti, too.

When Mom came home she was surprised to find out that I wasn't knee high, I was mid-calf?! So, that does lend credence to the Pom sentiments.

Yes, I do know that I'm pretty special....and I know that I have a really great life. (Especially when I go to my girlfriend's and her Mom gives me LOTS of treats!)

As far as the Irvine Bark Park....I go occasionally, but I'm not thrilled about it. I'm more of a one-on-one kinda dog, and we have a big park (Orchard) right across the street. Would love to see you there!
[notify]
Beau Chien,- NPC, PAWS

A doxie with- moxie!

Barked: Sun Apr 2, '06 7:02am PST 
Do you think that this dog looks like you??

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=255241&j=t
[notify]
ONYX

Barked: Mon Apr 3, '06 1:33pm PST 
I may be WAYYY off base here but my mom has a dog that look identical to yours..... MOM is a pomXfox and dad was a poodle pom X ,,, so she is half pom, quarter poodle and quarter fox.... perhaps close to what this one is
[notify]
Chaz

To Know Me is to- Love Me

Barked: Mon Apr 3, '06 1:56pm PST 
You are a cutie pie that's for sure. I definitely think you are a spaniel mix, possibly cocker spaniel. I also see some Papillion in you too.
[notify]
Missy

I Miss You Rusty

Barked: Wed Apr 5, '06 9:59am PST 
I see Cocker Spaniel and possibly Sheltie or Dachshund.
[notify]
Charlie

All Puppy

Barked: Mon Jan 8, '07 11:51am PST 
I don't know what you are but I really don't know what I am completey either. But I do know that you have a cool name.

Edited by author Mon Jan 8, '07 11:51am PST

[notify]
Charlie

Food, glorious,- food!

Barked: Thu Feb 13, '14 3:45pm PST 
IT HAS BEEN AWHILE....and since Mom posted this, she got one of the fancy "DNA" tests. Here is what the outcome was:

PRIMARY BREED: None
SECONDARY BREED: Cocker Spaniel
"IN THE MIX": Dachshund, German Shepherd and English Coonhound?!

dog snoopy dog snoopy dog snoopy dog snoopy dog
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2