GO!

Don't know where to start!!

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 31, '14 2:11pm PST 
I am so sad that dogster is going and I do not know what I will do with out it....
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Wed Feb 5, '14 9:34am PST 
I am sad cause I do not know what I am going to do with out Dogster.....
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '14 11:20am PST 
Just want to up date this post: even though I lost my vehical " It be came unfit to use"
I am working on another one I hope soon to get one.
Looking in to it and hope that it will be something better.
Sadie and I are busy working on more important things like getting out partnership back in to working order.
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '14 10:21am PST 
I am posting this under this post I think though I am not sure this a SD forum issue. I have moved in with a couple (gay women) I am not gay and I am a woman. It is good rent and I can save some money still. I had to do this cause of it being the only way to get Sadie back as well as my pet rat. I have had Sadie with me now for almost a month and I have been able to work her with no conflics.Though I have had a lot of Petting issues. The room mate I guess is a work of some sort since Sadie loves them a lot. I have some issues where they at different levels use Sadie as their dog or it may be they for get that she is mine. They have been fighting all day and I am trying to let them sort it out on their own. I have enough problems with my own relationships and leagal problems. I am only staying here for the winter season I am hoping that my family and I will find a house by then. I am sure it is not an issue that I am straight cause they are married.
Though I find it really hard to deal with the flip flop of rules they come up with. To keep Sadie with me and working I need to stay here. I have read things on here simular to this where room-mates were concerned. I have had other roommates but on this level. The thing is they don't seem to respect my space I rent (a room) and this morning one of them walked in to my room
though she did nock but did not give me much time to respond. I felt as though she was dragging me in to their early argument. I don't have time or chances to find anything else right now. It would help to have a few pointers.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '14 8:14pm PST 
Get a lock on your door and put a "do not disturb" sign or something. laugh out loud
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '14 11:56am PST 
I just asked them in a non commited way how they would feel if someone did that to them: LOL ,
I love how people don't see how two faced they are. I think I need to move again. It is not that they are not like able for the most part they are I just feel like I am cornered this morning they got in my face about how I work with Sadie. They all and not but told me how I was abusing her cause I was getting frustrated with her one night and said some thing and then that she was a bad girl. But I am feeling way to cornered right now and it seems that I really have no say what they are doing and they don't see it. I think if I am saying it or if I told them I am feeling that they are doing this with Sadie trying to influence her to them then they would ask me to leave. Right now I don't have any place to go to. I am going to do it though find a new place that is. I can't have them undermind my authority over Sadie or that their way is the only way. I just can't do this any more then I have to. She is not doing her job like she use to and they keep making me feel like I am awfull. I am going to talk to my worker and continue to look for a new place cause it is not worth the fight that is working its way through all this. It is turning now on to me. I don't mind as I say to most sharing Sadie when she is not working but when it starts effecting her work I can't do it and to question how I talk or train Sadie I am feeling like it is not going to be good. So Pray for me those who pray and I know things will be better.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Nov 16, '14 11:14am PST 
On another one of my post I exspressed the frustrating of more dealings with my roommates.
They started a arguement with me ganging up me and telling me that they think I am abusive to Sadie cause I don't allow her to spend a lot of time with them. That I keep her in my room too much and that I feed her wrong. They feel they are doing her favor by thinking they should take her from me or all but have said so or call the animal control people on me for the abuse they they I am inflicting on her. I had/had a very stressing day one day and we had gotten home and I was trying to get Sadie to fallow my direction and she wanted to being on the bed with them. The next day I did not have to go in to group and they began ganging up on me with accusations of miss treating Sadie. They then said she did not understand what I was telling her but I was on the other hand mentally abusing her. As well as I was poisoning her feeding her things they did not approve of feeding her. Since then though they have aquired a Pig and plan to raise it as a dog in the house. It may not be a large breed of pig but they live in a trailor and right now though 6 -8 weeks it may be small I think they will grow tier of it soon enough. They still are trying to undermind my work with Sadie, but have not so much encuraged so to be in their room since getting the pig. They acted as though I know nothing and do not hear me suggest things I know about things with pig and dogs, etc. I am not sure how much I will be able to handle this.
First the arguement then I am not sure what next.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2