GO!

Don't know where to start!!

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '14 4:16pm PST 
me too: I have had to deal with a lot of different things these days and I really feel like the best thing is that Sadie and can just bear with it for now.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '14 3:35pm PST 
This is a long story i am not sure how to tell it or sure how it will be taken. So I am going to tell it how it happen and hope it comes out ok: So I told you all that I am renting from a couple that I really not sure I want to really keep renting from but I have no choice right now to. At first it was that they began trying to get Sadie to bond with them so she would not work with me and stay with them. I would call her and she would not come I have a thought that were holding her in their room from me when i called to her, cause Sadie would come when I called always. They found that I had a very good relationship with my children and other family members as well as I had many friends that would come to my aid. Their children I have learned want nothing to do with them nor do they have friends who want to come around. They are a married gay couple (female) that seem to like to flirt with me and consently seem to get up set if I do not spend time with them. They bought a pig (Potbellie/slash something else) with idea that it would be food then raised it in the house as a pet. Bragged about how it was their Service pig and they did not need a dog. Then a couple weeks ago they killed it, Now this was not anything close to humanly nor was a clean kill. I had to hear the poor thing fight for its life for over 20 min. The one who did the killing came out and told us how she had to stab it many times before it died. Then she butchered it up the kitchen table. Just glad my family was not here when this happen since my grand child is 6 years old. (whom they were not able to handle wile she was here and expected her to be quite as a mouse) Then when I was able to pay my rent cause of a check delay on address change the other one yelled at me cause I could not pay her $50 more.(To help on the fact they had bought a wood stove for their small trailor with bad wires.) I was told I was disrespectful after the younger one barged in on me not once, but twice when she heard me talking to a man I was conversing with online. ( I am coming to feel I am dealing with people that I can not talk to and who are jealous of my life and things in my life) I was told that I had to address her as yes mam and no mam as a respect. I said "No " Not going to happen, I will address you as in your christain Names. I am 15 and 10 years older then them. She said to get out I said no problem at the end of the month I will be doing that. I had just paid her $200 dollars for my rent I was intitetalled to that much. I was also accused of trying to steal her wife (sinifficate other). I was done and am done, so I made up a spoof and felt that it would help me through the holidays with peace. My family and I have decided to find a three bed room to rent together. That is the way I am dealing with it right now and sleeping with something under my pillow to protect myself. ( I will be the last one standing) That is what I told my case worker and friends. Right now I pleasant enough and they to me I try to appease their wishes to spend time with them best I can. Though I have a lot of home work from my groups and counciling I need to catch up with. I feel I am not being respected and that my time is being over ran with their wishes, so I can not do what I need to do. They insist I spend my free time with them.
I need quite time to study my work from the groups and counceling.
I am going to tell them this after the holidays cause I have a lot to catch up on.
I know all hell will break loose and my peace will be lost soon after that. Not sure I care and I found I am going to spend more time at the counceling center after my groups insted of just going right home early with calling my rides. This is the best I can do and the fay tierdness.
By my time till my Daughter N Law can find something. Would be nice if I got feed back on this.....
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '15 2:11pm PST 
I am scared I will say that I just wrote a new post about my mild heart attack. I am so proud of Sadie cause she did a lot for me. And she was so good about all the hospital stuff.
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 4:17pm PST 
I am not sure where to start or what I am doing anymore when I am being told to do labor that can kill me.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Mar 17, '15 6:53pm PST 
Very Ex-sighted : We are moving to brewer in with my family so this is folks Finally where I was meant to be. My own apartment. 3 bdrms possible 4th. a nice park right practically in the back yard. Library around the corner as well a shopping market,on the buss rout too. So this is our happy spot for Sadie and I. I am planning on getting a pet cat for Sadie and I maybe two. was looking online with a pet rescue center so I may go through that. Ones old and the other younger.
So this is a big thing now.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '15 11:51am PST 
So happy for you. cheer When's the big move?
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '15 2:37pm PST 
Not sure there was a little snag but we are working on it ...
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3