GO!

New here- introduction!

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Ryker

Gimme my- balllllll!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 7:19pm PST 
Hey guys I'm Ryker. I'm a service dog for a Wounded Warrior, my girl Clara. I work with her PTSD and mobility, she's in a wheelchair. I was supposed to be a search and rescue dog amd do schutzhund, but I failed out. Im not aggressive ya know? And I don't like searching for people, I would rather be with my person.
If you would like to see more about me go on facebook and either go to facebook.com/rykervsd or just do a facebook search for Ryker Valdes - German Shepherd Service Dog. We would love to meet any other handlers in the NorCal area!
Thanks guys! Paws out!
[notify]

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 9:04pm PST 
Welcome!smile
[notify]
Homie

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 9:52pm PST 
Welcome!
What part of Nor Cal do you live?
[notify]

Ryker

Gimme my- balllllll!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 10:15pm PST 
Im in Chico and I visit Sacramento and the bay area a lot
[notify]
Zoey

SDit

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 10:40pm PST 
welcome wave
[notify]
Abrams Tank- SDiT

I'm trying to- fill some BIG- paws

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 10:57pm PST 
Welcome Ryker. I'm Abrams Tank and my handler is a disabled Army veteran. I am a German Shepherd Labrador mix. I got my name because I am the biggest of all four of us and I am a PTSD and mobility dog or will be after January.
[notify]
Gir

Hope springs- eternal!

Barked: Wed Aug 21, '13 9:13am PST 
Hi, Ryker! Nice to meet you! Your human must be VERY proud of you; you sound like a really smart, hard-working kind of guy!
[notify]
Brady SD

Full steam- ahead.

Barked: Wed Aug 21, '13 9:05pm PST 
My SD is Brady, he does mobility work for me when I need it, especially when using the ‘chair. Glad to meet you and wishing the best!! smile
[notify]
Iris vom- Zauberberg

Service Werewolf

Barked: Thu Aug 22, '13 8:16am PST 
Welcome!
[notify]
Samson

Barked: Thu Sep 26, '13 6:14pm PST 
Welcome Ryker and Clara. Samson is my sdit for mobility and balance. I am owner training, and it is going so well. smile Zippo is his fur-sister; she is a 5 year old boxer. They too have a facebook page: Zippo and Samson Forever; feel free to check us out and leave us a pic of yourself. smile
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2