GO!

New Equipment (harness packs ect.)

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Abigail- (Abby)

Social/Therapy- Dog

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 6:21pm PST 
I seen ALOT dogster service dog owner look for good equipment mostly harness and pack for there working friends. I have done a lot of looking in to of service dog equipment and one the best I have found is a lady that makes all different kind of service dog item. She has done this for year (over 20) and the fabric she use is heavy duty and she can do custom sizing too. Her price are very fair, nothing over $50. I know cost of equipment it a big issue for dog owners.

Here are some of the things she can make:

Harness

pack (image was pull of web)

I will work on post some more picture, I wanted.. Just haven't had time to take "really good" picture due to Abby be sick for the pass few weeks.

Edited by author Thu Mar 28, '13 6:26pm PST

[notify]
Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 9:20pm PST 
Looks great! I will be needing to get Chey a new harness/vest in approx 6 months, once I graduate her to SD status. It took me forever to decide on her SDIT cape BOL! I'm looking for something comfortable, lightweight and affordable laugh out loud I've had my eye on a mesh harness from petjoy. Only issue with that harness is that I'm not sure a soft handle will work for me anymore. I've been having more dizzy spells lately and Cheyenne is learning how to steady me before I go down.
[notify]
Abigail- (Abby)

Social/Therapy- Dog

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 3:21pm PST 
update...

Saddlebag (pack)

Saddlebag (pack) Design by Cathy: The picture posted is cathy version of a service dog pack. On the top It can have, handles, ID window or a pocket on the back. The side have 2 pocket on each side with zipper. It can have a chest cover if wanted. The cost is $40, there are 20 different colors you can pick from smile Plz note ** Abby's pack was a custom size.
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 6:53pm PST 
I like it just not the breast plate Sadie dose not do well with that sorta design.
[notify]
Abigail- (Abby)

Social/Therapy- Dog

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 11:16pm PST 
Can you explain what you mean plz?

"I like it just not the breast plate Sadie dose not do well with that sorta design."
[notify]
Happy

The Boy Wonder

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 11:47pm PST 
You wouldn't mind pawmailing me the information for this person would you. The first harness design is very nice and I might be interested if the price is right. I'd like to see more/better pictures to see the stitching and so on but I'm always on the hunt for new gear and I would share on with others if I like the looks of it.
[notify]
Abigail- (Abby)

Social/Therapy- Dog

Barked: Mon Apr 1, '13 12:34pm PST 
Just send me a message, woof!
[notify]
Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Tue Apr 2, '13 6:54am PST 
Whoops! Double post, my bad.

Edited by author Tue Apr 2, '13 6:56am PST

[notify]
Rest in- Paradise- Voltaire.- 1/1

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Wed Apr 3, '13 9:04am PST 
are there any photos or videos of these on dogs? My concern is that they will tip from side to side on a dog with nothing more than 1 strap to stabilize it.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Wed Apr 3, '13 3:06pm PST 
On the the vest you posted on here it had a breast strap on it Sadie dose not move or travel well with that sort of strapping on a vest.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3