GO!

Something like the Freedom Design Harness?

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Mandi

Many hands make- the load- lighter.

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '11 5:30pm PST 
I am looking for a new harness for Mandi. The one she has rubs her and rotates when the saddlebags are on it. The best one I have seen is the freedom design harness, but it seems like they've stopped making them. Does anyone have suggestions on other harnesses that are similar? I really want something with a breastplate type strap instead of a single strap across their chest, and some pocket room but probably not quite as much as the Classi Pak. Enough to put a few poop bags, wallet, pamphlets and a pill bottle in.
[notify]
Mandi

Many hands make- the load- lighter.

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '11 8:10pm PST 
Just kidding, it looks like Freedom Design is still up and running based on another thread. I'll give that a go. Suggestions would still be appreciated though. smile
[notify]
Abigail- (Abby)

Social/Therapy- Dog

Barked: Thu Jun 27, '13 6:25pm PST 
Send me a message, I might be able to help smile

-Abby
[notify]