GO!

Service skills class in Berkeley, CA

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Sabrina- 2000~2012

To break- injustice we- must break- silence

Barked: Fri Mar 31, '06 11:11am PST 
My trainer is offering a class called "Service Skills and Tricks" at the Berkeley East Bay Humane Society. I am going to take it and I hope that some other dogsters will take it, too! It should be a lot of fun-- we will be learning things like getting the lights, opening doors, bringing objects etc. You don't need to be a service dog to take the class, either! Here is the description:

"SERVICE SKILLS AND TRICKS
Four weekly sessions, $90 per dog
A new twist on the basic dog tricks class. Make your dog a helpmate by teaching the useful skills of picking up things for you,opening and closing doors, and operating light and elevator switches, along with some other fun and entertaining tricks. Dogs come to all classes.
Tuesdays, 7:45 PM( 4-one-hour classes)
•May 16-June 13• •Class #307, no class 6/6"

Here is the website for more information! I hope to see some of you there!
[notify]
CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Fri Mar 31, '06 3:38pm PST 
This sounds like so much fun. I wish I could take this class but it is a little far for us. Yay "Dogs come to all classes"! My mama hates when the first class is with out the ME.
[notify]