GO!

Therapy dog vest

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 30, '06 8:18pm PST 
My mama is going to buy me a therapy dog vest soon. Does anyone have any suggestions? Best deal, best quality?
[notify]
Sabrina- 2000~2012

To break- injustice we- must break- silence

Barked: Thu Mar 30, '06 8:29pm PST 
I bought a service dog vest from R H Jelf and was happy with it (they sell therapy dog vests, too). But I wanted a better fit and since Sabrina is a deep chested, short, stocky pittie. I had her new vest custom made by a fellow dogster (Katee's mom). I ordered the patches from sitstay.com and was very happy with their quality. I love the vest that Katee's mom made! It is perfect!

Another place I have heard good things from is Activedogs.com.

The Delta Society has a page of links to people who sell service/therapy vests, too.

Make sure to post a picture when you get your vest!
[notify]
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Thu Mar 30, '06 10:14pm PST 
I have two therapy dog vest from Wolfpacks.com (can also get them from sitstay.com), and I love em! One is dark red with pockets which come very much in handy. The other was issued by our therapy dog group and is blue with no pockets. They fit great and I've seen them on all sizes of dogs in our therapy dog group and they come in a variety of sizes for all sized dogs.
Here is Ginger in her official blue vest:
http://www.chicagocanine.com/dogtemp/vestgin.jpg
[notify]