GO!

My poor Taylor is having a hard time.

Share advice for keeping your aging dog happy and healthy

(Page 4 of 5: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Zoey

Barked: Fri Nov 18, '11 9:59pm PST 
Taylor's little sister here. Dogster has been a godsend to me. I only wish I had known about it/joined earlier. I could of used it when Bart was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma. Now I know this is very off topic but I posted this in another thread and kinda wanted you're guys feedback. I am getting Zoey a custom coat from voyageur K9 a company who makes amazing coats! Taylor has one in red and had his for about 9 years and it still looks new. I am also ordering a green one for Bruno but my question is what color do you think she would look better in Burgundy or Purple? I'm having a tough time choosing. Any feedback helps. Also ignore the fact that the coats are on a chihuahua and great dane. It's just the color I'm interested in.

Burgundy Coat

Purple Coat
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 8:39am PST 
We personally like the burgundy with Zoey's coloring.
[notify]
Feather

Just a quick nap- before bed- time!!

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 10:46am PST 
I'm going to say I like the burgundy also. She would look great in any color, and in fact looks great with purple as is her collar in her profile pictures. But, I think the burgundy wins!!

By the way, thanks for this since I want to get coats for my crew here, and I like the turtleneck these coats have!
[notify]

Amazing- Grace

Live 2 Lounge

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 6:50am PST 
Zoey looks charming in that purple collar so I vote for purple. Depending on Zoey's personality, go with burgandy because she's classy or purple if she's more like the queen of pooches. laugh out loud
[notify]
Taylor

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '12 8:09pm PST 
I know I have not posted any updates about Taylor in a long time. I just thought that I would come and tell the people who helped me so much that I lost my sweet hound dog on 2/23/12. It has been very hard not having him here with me but I know in my heart that he was not happy even though at the end he got girl scout cookies daily which did make him happy. Thanks everyone for your support you honestly don't know how much it has helped me these past few months. Goodbye my sweet boy I love you so much.
[notify]
Indi

Top Dog

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '12 9:26pm PST 
RIP sweet Taylor.
[notify]
Otto - Registered- Service Dog

ADI cert. - the only one- that matters!

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 10:27am PST 
Godspeed, Taylor.cry
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 12:07pm PST 
R.I.P. Taylor hughughug
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 4:15pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '12 5:48am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughug To you.
little angelrainbow "Fly Free Taylor"rainbowlittle angel
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 5: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5