GO!

Dragging Back Paws

Share advice for keeping your aging dog happy and healthy

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Mar 13, '11 6:09pm PST 
I'm having a rough time finding a decent vet here. I'm heading to my parents (3 1/2 hours away) in a week or so and I know there are excellent vets down there. I'm gonna see if I can get him in to see one when I visit...
[notify]
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 11:14pm PST 
Paws for you hugTurner.hug DM came to mind here as well,Dh's GSD, of his youth, suffered from it. Praying it is something easily remedied. Glad you can see your old vet back at Grandparents area.way to go

We're blessed here with vets all aroud,good & bad. All the best & Keep us updated when you can.hug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 11:50am PST 
Found an awesome group of vets, they are about an hour away but well worth the drive.... Turner's got to have surgery for an groin impact injury on Wednesday. I'm going to wait until he's healed before I have him tested. Thanks for all of the responses everyone! way to go
[notify]

Inca

Barked: Mon Mar 24, '14 2:01pm PST 
Inca has started doing this.

Today I found spots of blood all over floor and she had worn her nail on back foot down so much it was down to the quick.. I bandaged it and its stopped bleeding luckily but she'll skip walkies tomorrow.

I've got some splints that go under the paw and hold it in the right position but wondering if she needs a doggy cart so she could run about more if back legs were up in those stirrups?

Inca's mummy
[notify]
Trinity

I'm a shelter- dog!

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '14 6:38pm PST 
bump
Peter Parker

Peace, Love &- Dachshunds

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '14 9:59am PST 
bump
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)