GO!

First to make a Scottish Terrier thread :)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Nena

The- Social- Scottie

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 12:40pm PST 
Awww i am happy to make a new Scottish Terrier thread and the first one that is.

Any Scotties out there who need a wonderful pal like me? snoopy
[notify]
Molly Clare- Malone

Can I eat that,- pleeeeease?

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 9:32pm PST 
I just signed up! I'm loving looking at all the pictures of all my Scottie cousins!
[notify]
Mr Duffy- McDuff CSE- CGC

I love- the dog- park!

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 6:16am PST 
We are new hfere too ... just signed up yesterday! Hpoe to connec t with other Scottie lovers. Please check us out! Cyndicheer
[notify]

Kitsu

Kitsu - Everything I see- is.......MINE!!

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 1:06pm PST 
Hmmmm We have a scottie in the family named MacDuff BOL.....he is my daddy's parents dog.....he is younger than me and an awful pain in the rear
[notify]
Allee Oop!!!

I love my Mommy

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '07 5:51pm PST 
Hey everybody, we just love to talk about scotties. they say they have went down in popularity in the past years and mommy says that she just cant see why b/c she just adores me. oh and i love my mommy so much too!
cheer
[notify]
Argyle's- "Stella"- Walker Black

Stella Dora the- explorer

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 11:06am PST 
OOOO a Scottie page! This should be fun!!!
[notify]
Angus

MrAngus

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 9:13pm PST 
Hi my name is Angus am almost three year old

my mum decided that I need a little brother his name is Doughan
and he 8 weeks
i would love to be your pal
Angus
wave
[notify]