GO!

Max's Christmas Dinner, What Did Your Pup Have???

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 2:06pm PST 
12:00
12:30

He was so cute. I gave him lamb liver in his bowl and put the ribs on the towel. He left the liver to check out the towel then went back to eat the liver. The ribs put up quite a fight. He had to *touch* them with his feet and they kept going off the towel too.

What did your pups get for Christmas dinner?
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 2:14pm PST 
I'm a terrible pet parent. Mine didn't get anything special to eat. Mostly because Kali can't have anything other than her normal meals or she gets very sick. They both did get toys, which they loved. smile Max looked very happy with himself..........
[notify]
JessAnneMari- eLouise

A gentle girl

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 2:29pm PST 
My two had green tripe and sardines. Woweee what a smelly combo. But they loved it!
[notify]

Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 4:24pm PST 
Yum - tripe and sardines!

Beef ribs are at the high end of the budget but we wanted ham for holiday dinner this year, not rib roast. There are a couple normal sized meals in the freezer for later too. He hasn't had any for ages and was just thrilled to have them as you could see from the photo.

It was either that or a baby goat head. I know I am in southern California and it really isn't cold here but I don't want to sit outside with him and I sure don't want to feed that in the house!
[notify]
Addie CL1- CL2 CL3 NAJ

if it moves,- I'll chase it!

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 6:13pm PST 
Chicken Gizzards and a good meaty goat chunk with bone ( with some organ pieces attached) yum!
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 7:21pm PST 
Lamb liver, pork brains, sardines, pork ribs and 1/2 lb. of elk meat. It was a smorgasbord! Plus a little rib roast (cooked) and she sneaked kibble from her best friends' bowls. Stinker!
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 1:43am PST 
Aw, nothing so healthy here. Canned food and a never ending tide of table scraps, lol. Back to raw food tomorrow when we come home.
[notify]
Gizmo

14- Years- Young!

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 2:09pm PST 
Mackerel and chicken hearts/gizzards. First time either of them have had whole fish, I though Gizmo might snub it, but they both loved it.
[notify]
Duke

I'm king of the- world!

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 2:36pm PST 
Why prime rib, of course!! It kills my brother-in-law when I take a hunk of the good stuff and give it to Duke. (It wasn't a whole meal...just a taste.) The rest was venison and his favorite: a nice, meaty beef shank.
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 8:22pm PST 
Saya got beef heart, smelt and honest kitchen in the pm.
[notify]