GO!

Another Newbie Questions: Chicken Leg Quarters

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 7:27pm PST 
Thanks again for the feedback; I can't emphasize enough how much this forum has helped me. BTW, we have been feeding Lacey raw for almost one week and her scratching has decreased (almost afraid to say it/jinx it). She was taking Benadryl three times per day (on top of her weekly allergy injections) and was still constantly scratching. Stopped the Bendadryl cold turkey on Day 1 of the diet, and she is scratching much, much less, hardly at all. Also, she no longer has butt breath!
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 7:52pm PST 
You can easily cut the leg quarters with a sharp knife. You have to feel for the joint and cut there. It is similar to how one would cut up a fryer. There is no need for a cleaver. (However a big cleaver can be a lot of fun. My person once cut the cutting board in half with a huge old antique meat cleaver.)
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2