GO!

Newbie thread: Everything you need to know about proteins and cuts!

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 5 of 8: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Seamus

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '12 7:36am PST 
Does anyone feed herring? I usually feed mackerel but found a place closer to home that offers herring.
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '12 8:01am PST 
Hare today sells herring I never fed it before only smelt, pacific saury, mackerel and caned sardines, mackerel and salmon..

I plan to get some herring from the hare today this winter.
[notify]
Severus

Mine! Mine!- Mine! Mine!!!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '12 3:07pm PST 
awesome thread!
[notify]

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 9:27pm PST 
How about pork necks?
[notify]
Lobo

"Stubborn" dogs- don't need- corrections

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '12 6:37am PST 
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! Now I have even more of a reason to urge my grandmother to buy whole rabbits again! (she did once, and they sent us, of all things, WHITE bunnies, so my grandma was freaking out) We're also going to a new market this Friday. I'm definitely writing some of this stuff down!

Thank you again!

I'm also curious about necks... I feed Lobo pork neck bones sometimes when money is REALLLYYY tight, 'cause they're cheap. If you're careful, you can get packages that have very little bone.
[notify]
Duke

I'm king of the- world!

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '12 10:38am PST 
Just a note about fresh, raw, uncured ham--some of the Asian markets carry this cut. If you have ethnic markets nearby, check them all. Different ethnic groups sell different stuff. Duke eats the raw ham regularly and it's generally not fatty. Around here (southern WI) it's $1.99/lb.
[notify]
Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Thu Oct 25, '12 1:58pm PST 
Bump to the top!blue dog
[notify]
Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 9:42am PST 
Bump!
[notify]
Saya