GO!

Before and After Raw

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Maya

Excited to have- a twolegger- sibling!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 12:06pm PST 
I just thought it would be cool to post before and after pics of our dogs on raw. These first 2 pictures are of Maya before the raw diet.

Before
Before2

And here is Maya yesterday(she's been on raw since the beginning of September).
After
After2

I'm not sure if you can see the difference...but there is a huge difference. She's way more bulky and muscular, and her coat is way shinier and I can't help but touch it all the time!
[notify]
Trixie

Lookin' Pretty

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 12:42pm PST 
Wow, she's gorgeous!! applause Reminds me of our Trixie a little. Maya's coat looks fabulous! Are you putting together your own raw meals or buying a commercial raw balanced diet?
[notify]
Maya

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 12:58pm PST 
Putting together my own. And I don't supplement either. She gets everything from the diet itself. I hope some other people have some before and after pics! I know it's something I wish I could have seen when I was still researching the diet.
[notify]

Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 2:08pm PST 
Wow, she is gorgeous! I do see a big difference in the photos. Her coat looks so healthy and she looks really strong.
[notify]
Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 2:08pm PST 
Maya your coat definately looks more rich and full in the after pictures! Great job!
[notify]
Byron

Bridge Angel - always loved

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 3:19pm PST 
Maya is absolutely beautiful. I love the shot of her jumping down the stairs.

Byron has unintentional before and after pics on his page, but I don't know if you can tell the difference.

I took him to the pet store today (cat food and litter!) and met some people I used to foster kittens for. They know Byron and kept commenting on how beautiful he is. I had him groomed a month ago and haven't brushed him since Tues - bad mom - but he looks like he was just there recently. I couldn't stop talking about raw, and since these were animal people they seemed actually interested! I even showed off his teeth, much to Byron's dismay. confused He tried to keep his lips shut tight laugh out loud
[notify]
Charger

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 9:56am PST 
Charger's only been on Raw for a little over a month and we're already seeing a difference in his coat. Not only that but he's filled out now and lost that awkward teenager look. He weighed in at 42 pounds on 11/19, I'm guessing he's gained about 5-7 more pounds which is good because he was a little on the thin side, his ribs were very very easy to feel.

Before

Before

After

After

Edited by author Sun Dec 21, '08 10:04am PST

[notify]
Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 12:42pm PST 
Treader's before and after.

Before:
before
before

After:
After
After

The main difference is that his teeth are cleaner. And his coat is shinier. And he has a little more energy.
[notify]
Maya

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 2:57pm PST 
Treader looks soooo soft in the last pics!! Looks like a little teddy bear! blue dog
[notify]
Taboo Crew- Max, Bindi,- Lily &

Be the moose

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 3:00pm PST 
Bindi's gotten "beefy" in addition to her 10.5 pound weight gain, and bright shiny teeth.

Bindi After

I'm trying to find good before photo, all the ones I have were taken in one of her better weight phases. I was to embarassed to take photos when she was horribly skinny.

The photo posted here was taken today, and it was made realize that she has really bulked up muscle wise.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4