GO!

Why I love my Rat

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Penny

Food, Food, I- want Food

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 12:55pm PST 
I love that she is UBER excited to see my even if I only left the room for a minute.

I love that she can jump up to my arm pits.

I love that her belly and paws get really pink if she's been playing hard.

I love that she will do anything if there is the remote possibility of getting a treat.

I love her kisses.

Post Yours!
[notify]
Ava

Ava is my name- and chewing is- my game

Barked: Fri Dec 5, '08 6:10pm PST 
I love the ears, the personality, turning pick when tired, being attached to my hip.
[notify]
Pepper

I'm the Princess

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '08 1:54am PST 
I love my rat terriers because they are my best friends and because of the way they love to cuddle up with me. I love them because when I am upset, they won't leave me alone until I am holding them close to me. I love them because of all the cute little things they do...how they love to harass each other...how well they get along. I love my rat terriers because of their ears and their spots...how gentle and sweet they are....but mostly because of the unconditional love they give me.
[notify]

Mason

The skinny fat- dog!

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '08 9:51pm PST 
I love Mason because when he is settling down to go to sleep for the night, he makes this very contented "Mmm" sound.

He also has a very complicated stretching routine when he wakes up: Stretches 'til he is sitting up very straight, points his nose towards the sky, shakes, bows, and yawns.

Well, there are lots of other reasons too!
[notify]
Luna

Luna Beast

Barked: Tue Mar 3, '09 4:48pm PST 
I have a Rat Terrier in addition to my pit bulls and 2 other pups..

She makes me laugh in the mornings when she rolls on her back with her legs straight up in the air (we call them stick legs lol)

She can say I love you when you make her sing

She the best dog of them all!! haha

She used to be able to jump and land cleanly on the edge of a hot tub..but she is now 6 and can't jump anymore :O( Not even on the bed and rarely will do it to get on the couch. The vet said nothing is wrong...she just lost her hops i guessshrug
[notify]
Mabel

Life's a Game

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 11:05am PST 
We love Mabel because she always makes us laugh. Natural born comedian.

Also, her intelligence has gotten us interested in how dogs think. How their senses and brain work. Very neat stuff.
[notify]
Baby

The Boss

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 7:55pm PST 
Hi yall, me and Baby are new here and I thought I would say hi to everyone.

I love Baby because of all the silly things she does. She is also attached to my hip, she is my second shadow.

She will also watch every move I make.

She is very warm and snuggly to sleep with and she will sleep with her legs straight up in the air too.

We live out in the country and we have wild cats all out in the woods around our house.

When I go to let her out she will fly down the steps barking like crazy and she will run up and down the edge of the woods barking at them.

She won't hurt them she just like to chase them.

Then she will run back to the steps where I am standing and stop and just smile at me.

She will sit that way till I say where's those kitty cats, then she will run all over the yard barking, its so funny to watch. big laugh

I am disabled and when I am having a very bad day she will lay there right beside and won't leave me.

Edited by author Thu Mar 12, '09 7:56pm PST

[notify]
Lilly

I'm a huge- dog...in a- little package

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 5:56pm PST 
I love Lilly because she is one of the happiest dogs i've ever met! she loves everyone and everything, from babies, ferrets, dogs to horses!
She is so bonded with me, she will follow me anywhere, no leash needed, she only has eyes for me lol!
Lilly is the greatest watchdog! she will let me know if anybody is around our house!
and last but not least, lilly is the best heater a girl can have lol! her favorite sleeping place is in my bed
[notify]
Roxie Hart

Barked: Wed Dec 9, '09 11:31am PST 
I love My Rattie Roxie because she is a sweetheart, she Loves Being right next to you during all of your daily activities. she loves being babbied, and being loved on and getting little Kisses...lol she is very nice to everyone, and is uber attached to my husband.
[notify]
Rudy

Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!- Hi!

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 4:56pm PST 
Because he's the BEST snuggler, a great dog to train but is perfectly happy just hanging out on the couch. I love his Mmmmmm (groans) and how does the ratty 'army crawl'.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2