Close X

Introducing Astra the Silken Windhound pup!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Super Star
Barked: Thu Oct 3, '13 11:04pm PST 
Astra is my 15 week old Silken Windhound puppy. She is phenomenal in temperament and is soon to start her training to be my service dog.

Do you even- lift?
Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 12:17am PST 
welcome Astra! Such a gorgeous breed; if I ever decide to get a sighthound, they're at the top of my list cloud 9

Good luck with your SD prospect puppy
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.
Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 4:10am PST 

Where did I bury- that bone- again...
Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 6:38pm PST 
Gorgeous. I've never heard of the Silken Windhound so thanks so much for sharing and enlightening me dog walk

Barked: Sat Oct 5, '13 3:27pm PST 
Welcome! Very cute!

tiny...but fast!
Barked: Sat Oct 5, '13 10:46pm PST 
I have an Italian greyhound and we met 2 silkened windhounds at the dog park and they were very sweet and as fast as my Italian greyhound sandy they had a blast running around. Silkened windhounds are pretty rare, but u might consider looking on meet for a whippet or Italian greyhound group near u so your dog can run around with other sight hounds. Sandy really enjoys being with other Italian greyhounds that he can run with.
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...
Barked: Sun Oct 6, '13 12:19pm PST 
Welcome! I think she's beautiful, I always admired Silken Windhounds.