GO!

Introducing Astra the Silken Windhound pup!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Astra

Super Star

Barked: Thu Oct 3, '13 11:04pm PST 
Astra is my 15 week old Silken Windhound puppy. She is phenomenal in temperament and is soon to start her training to be my service dog.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 12:17am PST 
welcome Astra! Such a gorgeous breed; if I ever decide to get a sighthound, they're at the top of my list cloud 9

Good luck with your SD prospect puppy
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 4:10am PST 
welcome
[notify]

Benny

Where did I bury- that bone- again...

Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 6:38pm PST 
Gorgeous. I've never heard of the Silken Windhound so thanks so much for sharing and enlightening me dog walk
[notify]
Lucy

Barked: Sat Oct 5, '13 3:27pm PST 
Welcome! Very cute!
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Sat Oct 5, '13 10:46pm PST 
I have an Italian greyhound and we met 2 silkened windhounds at the dog park and they were very sweet and as fast as my Italian greyhound sandy they had a blast running around. Silkened windhounds are pretty rare, but u might consider looking on meet up.com for a whippet or Italian greyhound group near u so your dog can run around with other sight hounds. Sandy really enjoys being with other Italian greyhounds that he can run with.
[notify]
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Sun Oct 6, '13 12:19pm PST 
Welcome! I think she's beautiful, I always admired Silken Windhounds.
[notify]