GO!

Does she have Collie in her? Adult weight?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Deia- *adopted *

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 5:27pm PST 
Was wondering if my foster has collie in her? Or what breeds do you see in her? Rescue says maybe collie golden mix or australian shepherd collie. Also she is 5 months old and 20 pounds not super big paws. I think she will be maybe 45 pounds.
[notify]
Lenny

Lenny -The- Wrecking Ball

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 6:11pm PST 
I can see the shepherd and golden more than the collie just in her face... but who knows when you have a mix. When I was volunteering for rescue most of the experienced volunteers said usually pups would double the weight they were at around 4-5 months old. Most of the times I saw it to be accurate, but obviously with mixes you can have other unknown factors.

But I'd say 40-45lbs as an adult is a good guess. She's a beautiful girl though, she has a real smart look about her too. cloud 9
[notify]