GO!

Introducing Allie! (And the not-so-good news)

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  
Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '12 2:39pm PST 
She is so cute! Glad she got a good home. I think we all at some point make the same, if not similar mistake like you did. Our's is Koby. Good Luck with her. She's going to be a great dog. hug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '12 8:34pm PST 
OMG! The picture is soooo adorable! Glad to hear Allie is on the mend! cheercheer You've got a wonderful friend for life! cloud 9
[notify]
Sallie Mae

Sallie Mae

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '12 9:25pm PST 
I've been a member of dogster for a long time, but have not been active lately. Allie is a beautiful boxer and she seems to be in a great home. Sallie Mae also came from a BYB that suprised us, right along with our vet. She came from about 500 miles form us and our vet knew the dam and sire's vet. They both were AKC and CKC registered, btw, along with having ribbons for show. It happens, and Sallie Mae probably wouldn't be alive if we had not purchased and rescued her either. I will be sending youy a friend's request and hope the best for your 3 dog pack. Sallie Mae was also our 3rd dog. She has a yorkie and a doxie for brothers. Boxers are such a sweet breed. Sallie Mae also lays her head in my lap.
[notify]

Pepper

Got food? I- can be bought ya- know....

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '12 8:31pm PST 
Wait a minute!
Allie had the good fortune to end up with an educated owner.
You still worry about her litter mates.
And you're going to let it go?
It's not about money. It's about forcing these idiots to take responsibility for their actions, or lack of action.
Allie and her litter mates suffered because these people were cheap and uncaring.
I know you have more than enough to do, new puppy and all, but please don't let this go.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4