GO!

Cute puppie movie - "The puppies great escape" All for rehoming.

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '12 5:58am PST 
I made this movie on the adventures of 6 x 4 week old puppies I rescued from being put down. They are now nearly ready for new homes. Even if you can't adopt please watch the video and share with everyone you know in the hope it will be seen by someone who can help. Thanks.

http://youtu.be/nW8mV6P964I

Edited by author Thu Jun 28, '12 6:17am PST

[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '12 6:52am PST 
Cute video of the pups, I especially liked the part where the one pup jumps into the water! big grin They're all very curious and adventureous. cloud 9

I hope all the pups and mom are able to find good homes. hug
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '12 9:47am PST 
Aww, too cute! Shared, hope you are able to find good homes for all of them! Good job rescuing them!! snoopy
[notify]

Mulder

Spooky Mulder

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '12 8:29pm PST 
These pups all seem to have fabulous, bold, adventurous, and fearless temperaments- they will no doubt grow into fantastic dogs. I hope they all find great homes!
[notify]