GO!

New Puppy

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Finnley

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 2:57pm PST 
Hi, I am getting a new puppy tomorrow and i am pretty organized apart from im a little nervous about the first few nights with him. If anyone can give me any tips about how to make Finnley more comfortable in his new home when he gets here, please message,. Thanx
[notify]
Bailey

I'm adorable, I- know I can't- help it....

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 4:38pm PST 
Hi there Bailey's mom here... Congrats! New puppies are great! Is this your first puppy? The only advice I have is have patience. Do you plan on crate training? If so be consistent, dont take him out of his crate because he is whinning, if you do it will make it much harder to train him to like his crate. Neither of my pups like there crate much, they both sleep with me and my husband at night (to his displeasure) but it works for me way to go
Just remember, enjoy it! It goes by so quickly!
[notify]