GO!

Gettin' a new pup!!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Daisy

Just too cute!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 12:43pm PST 
Hey all! wave We're getting a new pup in our house! Her name is going to be Daisy. She's a purebred Boxer pup & she's 8 days old. We can't wait to bring her home! Wish us luck on the new arrival! cheerdancingcheer
[notify]
Zoe

Spoiled with a- capital S

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 12:51pm PST 
Awww look at that lil face! Daisy is so adoable dancing

We had a boxer.. His name was Rocky. Bovers are great!

Congrats & good luck with your new puppypuppy
[notify]
Daisy

Just too cute!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 1:18pm PST 
Thanks! smile We can't wait to bring her home.....pictures will have to do for now. Any advice on what kind of toys to get a Boxer pup & what size crate she will need when she grows up? It's been a while since I've had a puppy...Denali (my youngest dog) is almost 2 now! LOL
[notify]

Bailey

I'm adorable, I- know I can't- help it....

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 1:58pm PST 
OMD! SHE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I'm not pure Boxer but mom says I have the energy of one!! I like lots and lots of toys, Balls ropes... stuffed animals though are my favorite!! Good luck little one! Cant wait to see you grow!!
[notify]
Daisy

Just too cute!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 2:04pm PST 
Aw Thanks! big grin We will definately keep my page updated as I grow. wink Mommy says she's going to go buy me all kinds of new toys for when I get to come home. She loves the baby KONGS BOL I'm gonna have lotsa fun when I get bigger.!
[notify]
Romeo

CD RE (CKC) CRS- RV (CARO) FDX- SJATD HIC

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 5:45pm PST 
Congrats on the new pup!! I'm kind of a puppy too, and definitely new to my furever home. It's so exciting!! I can't wait to see more pictures of Daisy!
[notify]
Daisy

Just too cute!

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 7:18am PST 
Thanks Romeo! Keep checking every week or so...we'll be adding new pics as we get them.
[notify]
Lula - -

Too Much- Booty!!!

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 8:32am PST 
Woa!!! You sure are cute Daisy!!! Bet your gonna be a beauty!

wave
[notify]
Daisy

Just too cute!

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 4:34pm PST 
Thanks so much!
[notify]