GO!

i'm coming home soon and i need a name!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Cali

CRAZY Cali!

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '07 7:54pm PST 
My pup is 5 weeks old and coming home in May. I can't seem to find a name that suits her. What do you think she looks like?
[notify]
DaisyMay Creator of WLTDO

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '07 8:19pm PST 
Well when i saw her the first thing that popped in my head was Molly .
[notify]
Dante

Cuddling,- walking, food,- it's all good.

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '07 8:33pm PST 
Think of your favorite singers, writers, books, etc. Or favorite place to visit. That's how I got my name, amazing how fitting it was! LOL I was named for Dante's Inferno/Comedy.
[notify]

Callie NPC,- DBE, STCH,- LP1, CR

100% pure Love- Sponge Attention- Hound!

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '07 8:50pm PST 
Why not ask her breeder what the parents' names are? Mom plays on a number of virtual pet breeding sites and that's one of her tried-and-true methods for picking names for the offspring - combine the parents' names or other relatives' names. Also, the breeder may have certain guidelines they want you to follow in picking the registered name.
[notify]
Blue

I bark in the- face of- danger...

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '07 8:53pm PST 
What about something like Remmy, a somewhat female take on Remington, like the gun manufacturer...after all she is from a hunting dog breed....
[notify]
Cali

CRAZY Cali!

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 3:30am PST 
Dad's name is Maverick. Mom is Roxie. I wanted to name her Roxie, after her mom, but my next door neighbor's dog is Roxie.

The breeder doesn't have any guidelines for naming, so it's all up to me. The names that have been sticking with me so far are Keeper, Aspen, and Kairi...but no one else seems to like any of those confused and im not sure that they fit her, now that ive met her.
[notify]
Jazzabel- .R.I.P.

my mummies laps- are the best to- sleep on

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 3:46am PST 
Hi maybe you can go off both your partner & your names, thats how my Jazzabel got her name, Jazzi & Bella, I think she looks like a Dayla or Trudie, good luck & let us know what you decided
[notify]
Pancho- Lopez-In- Memoriam

i must break you

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 3:57am PST 
molly is a nice name, and she sure looks like a molly, but maybe a huntress needs a more powerful name... hmnn...thinking

what about kayla? or kiera? or kendra? lexie?
what do you think?
[notify]
Chance

Born to play- football

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 5:18am PST 
My mommy says she looks like a Lexi. My uncle has 2 pups like yours and their names are Roxy and Lexi. They are cool and loads of fun to play with. Your little girl surely looks like a Lexi to us. Good Luck snoopy
[notify]
Roxie-Always in our hearts....

Get off me- kid......

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 6:51am PST 
She is awfully cute!! How about Daisey snoopy I think she lloks like a Daisey. Whatever you decide , Im sure it will suit her just fine.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9