GO!

sleeping on the bed

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Russell- woo-woo- *Hearing- dog*

My Mommy is a- certified dog- trainer

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 2:04pm PST 
Hi! wave I sleep in the bed with my Mommy. Sometimes I hog all the covers hehehe! shh

Russell
[notify]
Rina

Tug-o-war?

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 2:06pm PST 
Oh no,Not me Sebastion!My mommy says that even when dogs are outside for the shortest of times,They can pick up bugs,fleas,ect.But of course,Chico(My chihuahua)gets to sleep on the bed whenever he wants-_-
[notify]
Rina

Tug-o-war?

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 2:08pm PST 
But when I've been really good,I cuddle with my mommy in the day.
[notify]

Bella

I love to- cuddle!

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 4:06pm PST 
We let out dog sleep with us. i love it, but of course when shes actually sleeping. We went out to buy a bigger bed and decided on getting a cal king just for her to have enough room at the bottom.. !!!
[notify]
Ann -- CGC

Where's my ball?

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 4:18pm PST 
Ann sleeps on my bed during the day when I'm not at home and then will lay on the bed until I fall asleep (I probably toss and turn too much for her). In the summer, she won't sleep on the bed at all...too hot. She loves her crate, though.

When I first got her, she wasn't allowed on the bed at night and would only sleep in her crate. I can't remember exactly when she decided to lay next to me until I fell asleep, but I like it. Heaven on earth, though, is an afternoon nap with the cat on one side of my body and the dog curled up on the other side.
[notify]
Oscar

Jus' lil ole' me- :)

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 4:46pm PST 
Sometimes if mom doesn't feel good and takes a nap during the day, she smuggles my sister Molly and me up on the bed. Dad doesn't like us to walk or sit on the pillows and he knows we get sneaky so he usually just wants us off the bed altogether. Molly is a little princess and seems to think she the pillow is the only place suitable for her royal tushie. I, on the other hand, am just trying to get closer to snuggling with mom under the covers. Mom does cuddle with us all the time on the couch--one of us cradled like a 'human' up by her head and the other one of us cradled behind her bent knees. We love cuddling! cloud 9
[notify]
Bonita

Go!! Go!!! Yes,- we are goning- now...

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 5:53pm PST 
I sleep on the bed also. I like to sleep under the covers. When I do I sleep all night. I cuddle next to mommy and then I move to my spot in the middle. When Daddy is away at work I start out by mom but then move to daddy's side. If mom doesn't go to bed by 8:30 pm I go to the bed by myself and sleep in the middle until mom comes to bed.
[notify]
Baby Girl

Single. To state- it simply.

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 9:13pm PST 
you might have heard brittany the ''soccer loving FOOL'' who is allowed on everything. I actully liva in a different house and I'm only allowed on the love seat and a bed nobody sleeps on I love britt like a sis but that is just not right I deserve a bed with my child in it so i can gaurd him confused
[notify]
Soffee

My pretty pearls- blend in!!

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '07 5:02pm PST 
Lizzie very rarely slept in the bed at night. During the day she would get on the bed if someone was on it. But she would get so hot that she liked to be on the floor.
cloud 9
Soffee sleeps on the floor beside the bed until the lights go out, then she jumps in bed. I really think she's afraid of the dark. (she also whines to mommy if mommy doesn't go to bed by a certain time.)
cheer
Now Raskal...BOL....All 125 pounds of him likes to sleep on the bed. He really likes to lay on the twin bed with mommy and soffee (it's so cozy...BOL). He will not get on anyone's bed without being asked. He will lay his head on the bed until you say "come on". After daddy gets up for work, Raskal likes to crawl into bed, put his paws under daddy's pillows and his head on the pillows. Sometimes he even goes up in the middle of the day (when everyone's home) and takes a nap on daddy's pillows.snoopy
[notify]
Sebastian

Are you going to- eat that?

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 7:19am PST 
Sebastian slept on the bed this Saturday night and he did great! No accidents or anything, just as peaceful as can be. He passed out in his crate last night, so I left him there, but I am looking forward to many more nights of warm puppy companionship. big grin
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7